facebook

how to connect external database with mysql

1. MobiOne Archive
  2.  > 
  3. Getting Help – General
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

abduljabbar

hai i am new to this mobione i want to know how to connect external database in this mobione. pls tell by step by step. my idea is i want to retrieve details of that person by external database and it should shown by google ma thats it. for example if i give one number it should retrieve that person name and details and result is shown by google map when i click the icon it shows the persons details as i said above. i bought this software.so kindly help me pls with some example code……….

#333326 Reply

ehpdesigns

I’d be interested if this was an option as well.

Looking into various options for building adding a calendar to one of my apps that would have dates I could administer from a server side and the app pulls the events into the calendar on the phone.

#333332 Reply

support-michael
    Keymaster

@abduljabbar, @ehpdesigns

It is rare that server side resources are directly exposed to the public network. Thus their access is traditionally layered behind web service(s) hosted on your server or backend-as-a-service (BAAS). Use MobiOne to develop your app UI, business functionality and data integration with your web services. Your server side web services can be developed in the language and toolset of your choice: java, php, asp. MobiOne does not provide server side development tools. We provide another product, MyEclipse that is great for web service and database development for java-based services.

#333334 Reply

ehpdesigns

Wayne,

I have the tools for hosting server-side databases, etc within various websites our company operates.

Just wanting to make sure that I understand you correctly that MobiOne has the ability to communicate with those databases via PHP or Javascript? I’m assuming I could use the HTML widget for something like this or would you recommend a better way to put my script to use within MobiOne?

#333351 Reply

abduljabbar

then what is the solution for this ? i want to connect my website database. How to retrieve data from server? will you please tell me?

#333352 Reply

abduljabbar

i tried one way but its not good.
    my question is i want to fetch data from my external database?

#333365 Reply

abduljabbar

hai wayne are you there? can you tell me solution which i send?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Reply To: how to connect external database with mysql

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in