facebook

About the DWRSpringJPAExample example

1. MyEclipse Archived
  2.  > 
  3. Examples On-Demand
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

gj_soft

the index.jsp file need two javascript files named RemoteCarViewer.js and engine.js, but I can’t find the two files from the source checked out from cvs respository of myeclipse example.
    I dont’ know whether the two files need to be writted by myself or should be provided by the myeclipse example cvs respository.

Ablow is the source code of index.jsp file including javascript part:
    <script type=”text/javascript” src=”<%=request.getContextPath()%
    >/dwr/interface/RemoteCarViewer.js”>
    </script>
    <script type=”text/javascript” src=”<%=request.getContextPath()%>/dwr/engine.js”>
    </script>

#284906 Reply

Loyal Water

the index.jsp file need two javascript files named RemoteCarViewer.js and engine.js, but I can’t find the two files from the source checked out from cvs respository of myeclipse example.
    I dont’ know whether the two files need to be writted by myself or should be provided by the myeclipse example cvs respository.

This stuff is hosted dynamically from the server side (the DWR Servlet). You don’t have to write it.

#284907 Reply

Loyal Water

FYI : There is a servlet mapping in the web.xml file for anything under the /dwr path incase your curious to know *how* it is hosted dynamically.

#326198 Reply

Rob Silver
    Participant

I just noticed that the ApplicationContext.xml file contains something I had not seen before
    Perhaps this is the key to better understanding the working code:

<bean id=”carViewer” name=”CarViewer”
    class=”com.myeclipseide.examples.dwrspring.bean.CarViewer” abstract=”false”
    lazy-init=”default” autowire=”default” dependency-check=”default”
    depends-on=”carManager”>
    <property name=”carManager”>
    <ref bean=”carManager” />
    </property>
    <dwr:remote javascript=”RemoteCarViewer”/>
    </bean>
    What does the dwr: tag do and how was it enabled as a valid tag?
    was it the line:?
    xmlns:dwr=”http://www.directwebremoting.org/schema/spring-dwr&#8221;
    What does this do? Does it map to carViewer class to the Javascript object, RemoteCarViewer ?
    So within the javascript of RemoteCarViewer.getCustomerData(reply) does what?
    because there are no methods called getCustomerData(value) only no parameters exist in the methods – So what gives here? what is reply? why in the Javascript but not in the methods of CarViewer class?

#326477 Reply

support-joy
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Reply To: About the DWRSpringJPAExample example

This topic is marked as closed to new replies, however your posting capabilities still allow you to do so.

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in