facebook

Anyone Else in the Cincinnati Area?

1. MobiOne Archive
  2.  > 
  3. App Showcase, Stories, Discussions
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Brandon

I was just curious if anyone else is in the Cincinnati area that does development full or part time?

#347279 Reply

Mike Felker
    Participant

Nope for me – Tampa Bay area, in sunny Florida (sorry to rub it in). Ahhh – 68 degrees outside right now.

Mike

#347295 Reply

Brandon

I’m also a photographer, so Florida actually sounds cool! (and I dont like the snow…)

#347414 Reply

paulD

Very Jealous Mike,

Me and the family spent Christmas at Treasure Island this year, we loved it, much nicer than the wet windy UK. Also the Cheesecake factory at Tampa was just fantastic, we had a great time. We had Christmas lunch on the beach at Fort Desoto and went kayaking around the park. Best Christmas ever!

Love to do it again

Paul

#347422 Reply

Brandon

@paulD – I see you too are a zombie fan! I actually made a zombie game:

http://cincyplanet.com/isawzombies/

#347436 Reply

paulD

@CincyPlanet wrote:

@paulD – I see you too are a zombie fan! I actually made a zombie game:

http://cincyplanet.com/isawzombies/

Lol like your game! Love Walking Dead, Mark Tufo books, World war Z…………

Slightly a little too obsessed with anything Zombie really… Even the really bad movies 🙂

#347437 Reply

Brandon

Yeah, Im the same way (even have a bumper sticker!).

Some of my Zombie Art (photography / Photoshop work).
    http://www.redbubble.com/people/brandonbatie/collections/237161-zombieart

Havent done much lately, Wayne has me addicted to the RC Quad Copters…

#347438 Reply

paulD

I think we are on the same wavelength as we have a couple of rc copters we fly around the office when we get sick of work 🙂

Like the pictures very zombie beautiful….. 🙂

But i am very lucky as i get to work with the real things…… Helicopters…. Not zombies lol.

#348062 Reply

Code_A

@Cincy

I live in the Columbus area. Just down the street from you! I grew up in the Dayton area so I side with Cincy when it comes to sports. Developing for me is part-time, really just a hobby.

#348660 Reply

Brandon

Code A
    Cool. I haven’t been on a bunch lately, getting ready to really start pushing my business in the apps and aerial photography aspect. If you get down this way let me know, Ill buy you a cup of coffee.

#353393 Reply

marklen

think we are on the same wavelength as we have a couple of rc copters we fly around the office when we get sick of work 🙂

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
Reply To: Anyone Else in the Cincinnati Area?

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in