facebook

Auto complete for importing components not working on hover when pasted

1. CodeMix & Angular IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Getting Help
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Dale
    Participant

So if i copy and paste a component or any angular component into the constructor, hovering over it doesn’t suggest the import like it did before installing Codemix.

For instance (see image) if i paste ‘private fb: FormBuilder’ into the constructor then hover, it would suggest ‘import { FormBuilder } from ‘@angular/forms’;’ as an import and add it. With Codemix it doesn’t.

I can get around this by manually typing in ‘FormBuilder’ and it will add it. But then the ‘@Component({…’ declaration will stay with an error until i close the file and re-open it.

Maybe this is the new flow and i just need to adjust, but was a nice feature before.

I’m using webclipse with the plugin.

***EDIT
    This also applies for any copy and pasted code where the components are already imported eg.

this.drawingForm = this.fb.group({
    active: [‘true’, [Validators.required]],
    title: [this.item.title, [Validators.required]],
    description: [this.item.description, [Validators.required]]
    });

I would have to Delete ‘Validators…’ and re-type it instead of hovering for the auto import

Thanks
    Dale

• This topic was modified 5 years, 7 months ago by Dale.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    #597281 Reply

support-swapna

Dale,

Sorry that you are seeing issues with the CodeMix editor. Thank you for the code snippets and the screenshot.

I did run a few tests with imports at my end and I do see problems with it in CodeMix’s TypeScript editor. I have raised a bug for the dev team to look into it and we will keep you posted about the fix details.

Thank you for reporting this issue. Apologies for inconvenience caused.

–Swapna
    Genuitec Support

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Auto complete for importing components not working on hover when pasted

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in