facebook

Browser Panel

1. MyEclipse IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Java EE Development (EJB, JSP, Struts, XDoclet, etc.)
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

odigo
    Participant

Hi!

I’m using MyEclipse 2017 CI 2. How can I remove the Panel (view Attachment)? I deployed my App on a JBOSS EAP 6.4.
    I disabled CodeLive in the “Servers”-View but i still see the panel.

Greets

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    #511961 Reply

support-swapna

odigo,

Can you please clarify if you see the CodeLive Dashboard after reloading/refreshing the page in the browser?
    Disabling CodeLive on the server automatically redeploys the project and you will have to refresh/reload the page in the browser to remove the dashboard.

If the issue persists, please share with us the .log file located at workspace dir/.metadata/.log for further investigation.

Please let us know how it works for you.

–Swapna
    MyEclipse Support

#512032 Reply

odigo
    Participant

Hi Swapna,

I attached the Log-Files. Refresh/reload, even deleting the browser cache didn’t remove the panel. My colleague has the same issue.

Greets

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    #512194 Reply

support-swapna

Odigo,

Thank you for the details and the log file.

We realize that you are not working with the in-built JBoss connector. We could replicate the problem with Red Hat JBoss EAP 6.1+ connector installed into MyEclipse. The dev team is looking into a workaround.

The problem you reported with the CodeLive Dashboard does not occur in the in-built JBoss connectors. Alternatively, you can configure the JBoss EAP 6.4 using our in-built JBoss connector, JBoss AS v7.x (New > Server > JBoss AS > JBoss AS v7.x). When configuring JBoss EAP server using the JBoss AS connector, you will see a warning that the installation directory is not a valid JBoss Runtime. You can ignore the warning and go ahead with the configuration.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

–Swapna
    MyEclipse Support

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Browser Panel

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in