facebook

Changed files do not show change indicator for SVN projects

1. MyEclipse IDE
  2.  > 
  3. General Development
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

ksgetting
    Participant

I have the latest 10.1 MyEclipse Pro installed. I also have SVN enabled and have several projects checked out. When I update a file, they do not show the “>” indicator like I see with files associated with CVS. I don’t recall this being an issue with 9.1.

#325301 Reply

support-swapna

ksgetting ,

Sorry that you are seeing this issue. I am afraid it is not a MyEclipse issue.

Can you check the preferences for the SVN plug-in you are using? Look for Label Decorations and check if you have turned off related features in it.

Let us know how it works for you.

#325320 Reply

ksgetting
    Participant

I would have thought the Subversive plug-in that I added from the MyEclipse Configuration Center was yours, since it was included as an option. At any rate, thanks for the tip. I had tried several times to figure out where in the preferences I needed to look. It was under General > Appearance > Label Decorations. I’m not sure what which check box change fixed it, but it’s working now. This was not an option that I had accidentally changed. I have never altered Label Decorations before.

Thanks.

#325343 Reply

support-swapna

ksgetting ,

Glad that it is working.
    Do let us know if you see any issues.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Changed files do not show change indicator for SVN projects

This topic is marked as closed to new replies, however your posting capabilities still allow you to do so.

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in