facebook

Code competition not working

1. CodeMix & Angular IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Webclipse 1.x Help

Tagged: 

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Alejandra
    Participant

Hi, I am using webclipse into an eclipse oxygen, and when I use ctrl + space for help, for instance including a new service in the providers section, the contextual menu is shown but when I move though options and press enter, nothing but the char enter is included into the code. So I intended to use the mouse, selected the option from the contextual menu with it but it disappears and nothing happen.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    #547115 Reply

support-swapna

Alejandra,

Sorry that you are seeing this issue. Thank you for the screenshots. I could not replicate the problem at my end.

Can you please give us some more details to help us investigate further?

1. Your OS and version details.
    2. Do you see the same problem with content assist in other files like java, html or is it only in TypeScript files you are seeing it?
    3. Can you please check if the issue persists in a fresh new workspace as well?
    4. Have you edited any key combinations in the IDE here : Window > Preferences > General > Keys ?
    5. Please share with us the .log file located at workspace/.metadata/.log to help us check for any errors or exceptions.

Apologies for inconvenience caused.

–Swapna
    MyEclipse Support

#547118 Reply

Alejandra
    Participant

Hi, The OS is Mac High Sierra 10.13.1, It seems to be when it needs to resolve an import in Typescript, if the import is present works ok.
    No combinations in Gerenal-> keys
    I’ve tried in a new workspaces and it happens as well, and even worse, because ctrl + space is no triggering the assistant, is triggered by dot, and then the same as described.
    Thanks so much

#547499 Reply

support-swapna

Alejandra,

Apologies for the delayed response. Thank you for the details. I am afraid the log file didn’t come through.
    Please change the extension to .txt and attach it.

Can you please also clarify if you are working with the latest Webclipse 2017 CI 10? If no, then please update to CI 10 from Help > Webclipse > Check for Updates.

I have filed a bug for the dev team to investigate further. We will keep you posted about the fix details soon.

Thank you for your patience.

–Swapna
    MyEclipse Support

#547635 Reply

Alejandra
    Participant

Hi,
    I am using the last version, the previous one worked fine.
    There is no updates when I check. Im attaching the file with txt extension.

Attachments:
    #547733 Reply

Brian Fernandes

Alejandra,

Thank you for that log file – we believe you are experiencing an issue similar to another which is already being tracked. Can you please send us the tslint.json file for your project? You can attach it here or send me a PM if you wish.

Thanks!

#547789 Reply

Alejandra
    Participant

Hi Brian!
    This is the tslint.json, It happens in more than one project so I’m attaching both files

Attachments:
    #547832 Reply

Brian Fernandes

Alejandra,

I’ve suggested a workaround in this thread – we believe you are experiencing the same issue as described there.

Could you follow the steps and let us know if it works for you?

#549971 Reply

Alejandra
    Participant

Hi Brian, I looked the thread you sent, but it has too many answers and ends with an error. Could you please list here the steps you want me to try?

#549980 Reply

Brian Fernandes

Alejandra,

This is a link to the specific post I meant in that thread (when I posted, it was the last post, sorry).

We’re going to be releasing a preview release tomorrow with a fix though, so if you can wait for about a day, there will be a simpler way to hopefully obtain a fix to your problem.

#550056 Reply

Alejandra
    Participant

Hi Brian!
    I’ll wait then!! Thanks so much and I’ll let you now if there is any problem after the next release.

#550345 Reply

Brian Fernandes

Alejandra and others, the fix released manually earlier in this thread has now been released on our pre-release stream. For instructions on how to get on the prerelease stream, please see: https://www.genuitec.com/forums/topic/webclipse-angular-ide-prerelease-stream/

Alejandra, please let us know if this fixes your problem.

#550350 Reply

Alejandra
    Participant

Hi Brian,

It worked! Thanks so much!

BR

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
Reply To: Code competition not working

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in