facebook

CodeLive showing in PROD deployement

1. MyEclipse IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Java EE Development (EJB, JSP, Struts, XDoclet, etc.)

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Patrick Kates
    Participant

I exported my application as a WAR file and deployed it to prod. WHen I bring up the application the CodeLive menu is displaying in the browser.

How do I remove CODELIVE from my production deployment.

#676439 Reply

support-swapna

Patrick,

Sorry that you are seeing this issue. I ran few quick tests with prod deployment but could not replicate the issue at my end.

Can you please give us some more details?

1. How did you export the WAR? Did you do it manually from the deployment location?
    2. How exactly are you deploying the WAR to production and on which server? If you are using our tooling then it is possible that CodeLive is re-injected.
    3. Is the server used for prod deployment configured in MyEclipse IDE with CodeLive enabled?

Apologies for inconvenience caused.

–Swapna
    Genuitec Support

#676442 Reply

Patrick Kates
    Participant

Hi Swapna – long time no forum post, glad to see you are still around to assist, like you have done so capably in the past.

1 – I rightclicked on the project and chose Export/War file (see attached screenshot)
    2 – I copied the WAR file into the Tomcat’s webroot and let it deploy itself.
    3 – I don’t think so, but I do have multiple workspaces (and versions of MyEclipse) so I will need to double-check.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    #676467 Reply

Patrick Kates
    Participant

I was not able to find any workspace with the server configured in it. But assuming that maybe I did have that setup at some previous point, I deleted the deployment directory and the tomcat work folder. Afterwards, I redeployed the app, and I am no longer seeing the CodeLIve menus.

Thank you for the help!

#676468 Reply

support-swapna

Patrick,

We are always there for our customers 🙂 Glad that you could resolve it.
    Do let us know if you see any other issues.

–Swapna
    Genuitec Support

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Reply To: CodeLive showing in PROD deployement

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in