facebook

CodeMix keybindings – "Delete Next" not binding

1. CodeMix & Angular IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Getting Help
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

lainhart
    Participant

Using latest CodeMix (20190411) with latest MyEclipse. Regardless of the setting of Preferences->General->Keys, I can’t get the Ctrl-D binding to bind to “Delete Next” in CodeMix – it remains bound to “backspace” or (“Delete Previous” in Eclipse key preferences). I’ve attached two screenshots of the Preferences dialog (you see that I use the EMACS key bindings) – one showing the bindings for “Delete Next” and the other showing “Delete Previous”.

Am I missing something obvious?

Thanks — Todd

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    #612800 Reply

Aaron Lara

Todd, by Default Ctrl+D is bound to Delete Line when in a CodeMix Editor. You should change that first.

Cheers!
    Aaron Lara

• This reply was modified 4 years, 11 months ago by Aaron Lara.
    • This reply was modified 4 years, 11 months ago by Aaron Lara.
    #612808 Reply

lainhart
    Participant

I did delete that binding. Attached are two more screenshots showing Delete Line (no binding) and Ctrl+D.

Are you suggesting that you are getting the correct binding of Ctrl+D to Delete Next?

— Todd

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    #612811 Reply

Aaron Lara

Todd, my bad. I do see the same issue here, Delete Next doesn’t seem to get any binding. I will raise a bug to investigate and fix this issue in our next release. I will let you know as soon as we find a solution and maybe I can share a patch for you to try.

Thanks again!
    Aaron Lara

#615857 Reply

support-swapna

Todd,

Our latest release CodeMix CI 2019.6.11 is out with the fix for the Delete Next problem.
    Please give it a try and let us know if you still see the problem.

–Swapna
    Genuitec Support

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Reply To: CodeMix keybindings – "Delete Next" not binding

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in