facebook

Codemix states my licence expired and is otherwise unresponsive

1. CodeMix & Angular IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Getting Help
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hellgin
    Participant

Hi

This morning when i oppened eclipse 2020-12 (4.18.0) my codemix stopped working, the little message on the bottom left of the screen states that my licence has expired. Im reasonably certian I should still have a couple of months left on it (i could be wrong) but when i click update licence nothing happens, It was wokring fine a couple of days ago.

#673444 Reply

support-swapna

Hi,

Sorry that you are seeing this issue with the license.

I have converted your license to a key based one which I will send you in a private message.
    Please delete the .codemix.properties file located in your user home directory, restart Eclipse, go to Help > Update License, click on ‘enter key’ and proceed with the activation. Please see this URL for more details about activating a key based license : https://www.genuitec.com/docs/setup/licensing-codemix/#Activating_a_Commercial_License

Hope this helps. Please let us know how you get on with it.

–Swapna
    Genuitec Support

#674794 Reply

Hellgin
    Participant

Hi, I have deleted codemix.properties in my home directory and restarted eclipse but help->codemix->update licence does nothing, no popup or error, just no response. Ive even downloaded eclipse again and installed codemix from scratch, the issue stays the same. Is there perhaps something else i should be deleting as wel?

#674795 Reply

Hellgin
    Participant

(duplicate)

• This reply was modified 2 years, 10 months ago by Hellgin.
    #674797 Reply

Brian Fernandes

Hellgin,

Just a quick check – have you applied this patch? https://www.genuitec.com/forums/topic/codemix-and-angular-ide-compatibility-issues-in-eclipse-2020-09/

If not, please do so, restart Eclipse and try again. If you have already applied the patch, please send us your workspace error log. You can find it at [workspace_location]/.metadata/.log

Thanks!

#674822 Reply

Hellgin
    Participant

Hi,

Thank you, applying that patch fixed the issue.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Reply To: Codemix states my licence expired and is otherwise unresponsive

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in