facebook

CodeMix Unable to recognise/update license

1. CodeMix & Angular IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Getting Help
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

orezvani
    Participant

I have a valid license, but since yesterday, the IDE gives an error: “Your CodeMix access has expired. To continue using CodeMix, please update your license.”. Also, when I click on “Update License”, nothing happens and no error is given.

What is the problem with the plugin?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    #673201 Reply

support-swapna

orezvani,

Sorry that you are seeing this issue.

After clicking on ‘Update License’, can you please click on ‘Check Access’ to retrieve your current license information? If this doesn’t help, then please delete the .codemix.properties file located in your user home directory, restart the IDE, go to the Update License dialog, login and click on ‘Check Access’.

If you are working with Eclipse 2020-09 and higher version and seeing blank license dialog, then please apply the patch as suggested here.

If the issue persists, then please let us know and we will convert your license to a key based one so that you can activate it manually.

Apologies for inconvenience caused. Please let us know how you get on with it.

–Swapna
    Genuitec Support

#673202 Reply

orezvani
    Participant

Thank you Swapna. I applied the patch as you suggested and that fixed the problem. I have now registered the license and it is working.

#673206 Reply

support-swapna

orezvani,

Glad that you are all set. Thank you for getting back to us.
    Do let us know if you see any other issues.

–Swapna
    Genuitec Support

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: CodeMix Unable to recognise/update license

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in