facebook

Colors in Content Assist

1. DevStyle
  2.  > 
  3. Theme Problems
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

martinflight
    Participant

Hello,

I am using Darkest Dark theme for STM32CubeIDE on windows 10, and I am unable to change color of currently selected Content Assist option. As you can see at the attachment, it would be better, if currently selected option would be different color than black, in lighter room environment (during summer) you cannot see which option is currently selected. If I am choosing option with mouse that option is in light blue rectangle, which could be better than black box over dark themed option.
    Could you give me some hints if is it possible to change? I have tried many options, but as I understand this option is overridden by DevStyle theme.

Thanks.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    #696056 Reply

support-swapna

Martin,

Thank you for trying DevStyle and sharing the screenshots.
    The content assist highlight color issue is seen only in STMCubeIDE. It looks fine in MyEclipse and Eclipse IDE.
    I will file a report for the dev team to look into it. Unfortunately, there is no way to change the highlight background color.

Apologies for inconvenience caused.

–Swapna
    Genuitec Support

#696650 Reply

unixis
    Participant

Hello, I am facing the same problem. Tell me, is it worth hoping for a solution or will I have to return to a light topic? Thank you

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: Colors in Content Assist

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in