facebook

Command execution failed with code 1 Please check the error

1. MyEclipse IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Mobile Tooling
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

semih
    Participant

org.apache.commons.exec.ExecuteException: Process exited with an error: 1 (Exit value: 1)
    at org.apache.commons.exec.DefaultExecutor.executeInternal(DefaultExecutor.java:377)
    at org.apache.commons.exec.DefaultExecutor.access$200(DefaultExecutor.java:46)
    at org.apache.commons.exec.DefaultExecutor$1.run(DefaultExecutor.java:188)

#353376 Reply

semih
    Participant

hi,
    1- I create a phoneGap application project > basic template or JQery mobile multi-page application >next > next i can’t select a plug-ins > finish > installation is complete .. I changed index.html
    PhoneGap > Preview app. (is working.)
    2- PhoneGap > Build phoneGap application
    PhoneGap project: my project
    Build thpe: local
    Platform: Android
    Build mode Debug
    > Finish
    Console:
    Build of myproject started for androıd
    executing ‘cordova platform add andro’…
    Platform “andro” not recognized as a core cordova platform. See `cordova platform list`.

executing ‘cordova build androıd –debug –verbose’…
    Error:Command execution failed with code 1
    org.apache.commons.exec.ExecuteException: Process exited with an error: 1 (Exit value: 1)
    at org.apache.commons.exec.DefaultExecutor.executeInternal(DefaultExecutor.java:377)
    at org.apache.commons.exec.DefaultExecutor.access$200(DefaultExecutor.java:46)
    at org.apache.commons.exec.DefaultExecutor$1.run(DefaultExecutor.java:188)

#353392 Reply

Hi,

From the log message , the platform name is incomplete, it should have been “android” but i see just “andro”.

I am thinking somehow your installation is corrupted. Can you please reinstall and try again the same steps of Creating Phonegap project ?

Thanks
    Swapna

#353432 Reply

semih
    Participant

i tried but not working.
    My OS win 8.1 64 bit
    I want to just mobione.

#353450 Reply

Hi,

Very sorry that you are still facing the issue. Can you please give me the following information which can help us in finding the problem?

1. Android path that is provided during build. Please goto ME->Window ->Preferences->MyEclipse->Mobile Tools -> Phonegap Runtimes -> Local Build, there look for Android Tools .

2. Do you have any Android path settings in you system PATH variable ?
    If yes then , the this android path is same as the one configured in MyEclipse ?

3. If you have the android path configured in System path variable, then open command prompt and type “android”, does it recognize this command ?

Regards,
    Swapna

#354240 Reply

semih
    Participant

It didn’t work. Please connect to my computer. Because I’m going crazy

#354241 Reply

support-swapna

semihceliker,

Sorry that you are still seeing issues.

Can you please give us answers to the questions Swapna asked in her previous response to help us investigate further?

1. Android path that is provided during build. Please goto ME->Window ->Preferences->MyEclipse->Mobile Tools -> Phonegap Runtimes -> Local Build, there look for Android Tools .

2. Do you have any Android path settings in your system PATH variable ?
    If yes then , is this android path same as the one configured in MyEclipse ?

3. If you have the android path configured in System path variable, then open command prompt and type “android”, does it recognize this command ?

Also please share the MyEclipse Build Id from Help > About section.

#354259 Reply

semih
    Participant

@support-swapna wrote:

semihceliker,

Can you please give us answers to the questions Swapna asked in her previous response to help us investigate further?

signing application failed : cannot locate the PhoneGap build output semih-debug.apk

#354260 Reply

semih
    Participant

@semihceliker wrote:

@support-swapna wrote:

semihceliker,

signing application failed : cannot locate the PhoneGap build output semih-debug.apk

Failed while installing Phonegap Application.
    Problem occurred accessing config.xml, either file is not available or it is in read-only mode.
    🙁

#354263 Reply

Brian Fernandes

semihceliker,

I realize PhoneGap in MyEclipse is different from MobiOne and I’m sorry you’re running into issues. To help you, you need to answer our questions or we cannot assist you and we will be forced to ignore this thread.

I realize that most of your problems are with local build, given that you are used to building your applications remotely, perhaps the Remote build would be better suited to your needs?

Please have a look at this document for a detailed porting guide from PhoneGap to MyEclipse if you haven’t read it already: https://www.genuitec.com/products/myeclipse/learning-center/mobile/mobione-apps-myeclipse/

#354272 Reply

semih
    Participant

1.) Android Tools: E:\android-sdk
    2.) My system PATH variable : E:\android-sdk\platform-tools;E:\android-sdk\tools
    3.) Command promt use “android” open the Android SDK manager
    The last error is:
    Problem occurred accessing config.xml, either file is not available or it is in read-only mode

I can’t fix

#365260 Reply

Brian Fernandes

Semi,

1) For building your application, I would recommend using remote build as suggested in the tutorial. Did you read it and were you successfully able to get a binary file?
    2)

The last error is:
    Problem occurred accessing config.xml, either file is not available or it is in read-only mode

When do you get this, exactly? During what steps?

#495839 Reply

ahmedhafez
    Participant

i have a similar problem with phonegap on myeclipse , i get an error code 8 says failed to launch phonegap application … my steps were .. I create a phoneGap application project > basic template or JQery mobile multi-page application >next > didn’t select a plug-ins > finish > installation is then interrupted and i get a message with code 8 error says ( failed to launch phonegap application ).. installed node.js then phonegap then myeclipse in that order .. please help

#495842 Reply

support-swapna

Ahmed,

Sorry that you are seeing this issue.

Can you start MyEclipse as administrator (right click on the myeclipse.exe > Run as administrator), switch to a new workspace and check if the issue persists. If yes, then please send us the .log file located at workspace dir/.metadata/.log to help us get the full error details.

Let us know if you have added a new PhoneGap runtime, via MyEclipse->Preferences->MyEclipse->Mobile Tools->PhoneGap Runtime. If so, please let us know if you specified that runtime when creating the PhoneGap application project. Please share with us which PhoneGap release you used.

There were some users who reported issues creating a PhoneGap project in MyEclipse 2015 and we have been unable to replicate the issue at our end.
    Please refer to this announcement to understand the problems with PhoneGap in MyEclipse 2015 and the recommended solution: https://www.genuitec.com/forums/topic/phonegap-support-in-myeclipse-2015/

With MyEclipse 2016, the in-product wizards are no longer available and you should use the PhoneGap command line tools. The PhoneGap CLI is easy to use, more powerful and flexible.
    You can execute the PhoneGap commands in a local shell directly within the IDE using the Terminal View.
    Here is the announcement for PhoneGap support in MyEclipse 2016 : https://www.genuitec.com/forums/topic/phonegap-support-in-myeclipse-2016/
    The migration guide will help you understand how to get started with CLI : https://www.genuitec.com/products/myeclipse/learning-center/mobile/migrating-phonegap-app-to-2016/

You can download and install MyEclipse 2016 alongside your existing MyEclipse 2015 installation and use your current license.

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any questions.

–Swapna
    MyEclipse Support

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
Reply To: Command execution failed with code 1 Please check the error

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in