facebook

ContextLoaderListener issue

1. MyEclipse IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Spring Development
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Andrew Cheng
    Participant

Created a simple web project, and got error
    added Spring facet

<listener>
    <listener-class>org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListener</listener-class>
    </listener>

Tomcat 8.0

#466365 Reply

support-swapna

Andrew,

The exact issue you are seeing is not clear to us.This looks like a development related query.
    Can you please check on development forums like stackoverflow.com for better support ?

If you think it is a MyEclipse issue, then please share with us the project along with the MyEclipse Installation Details from menu MyEclipse > Installation Summary > Installation Details for further investigation. Also share with us the exact error you are seeing.

–Swapna
    MyEclipse Support

#466637 Reply

Andrew Cheng
    Participant

This is MyEclipse issue. MyEclipse do not create a correct spring project.
    very easy to reproduce

1. Create web project
    2. add Spring 4+ (default)

3 deploy to Tomcat 8.0

it will fail

I will try this in another machine at home tonight

#467067 Reply

support-swapna

Andrew,

Thank you for the details.I could not replicate the issue at my end with MyEclipse 2015 CI 19.

Can you please check if the issue persists when deploying the project to MyEclipse Tomcat?

Please switch to a new workspace and check if the issue persists. If the issue persists with the new workspace as well, then please share with us your MyEclipse Installation Details from MyEclipse > Installation Summary > Installation Details.

Also send us the contents of the Console view and the .log file located at /.metadata/.log for further investigation.

–Swapna
    MyEclipse Support

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: ContextLoaderListener issue

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in