facebook

documents needed

1. MobiOne Archive
  2.  > 
  3. Feedback & Suggestions
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

zhg519

This software is cool.

But we really need to know the document for it. like developer guide, white paper, etc.

#299449 Reply

wayne

Thanks Steve.

We will provide more documentation and examples asap. This 1st release was to get MobiOne out in the public and allow those interested in mobile web to see what we are planning in the near future. While we have a lot of ideas for how to grow MobiOne we are interested in your and others feedback for what is needed to make MobiOne useful to you.

Regards,

Wayne Parrott
    MobiOne Product Manager

#348480 Reply

rprosser

@stevez wrote:

This software is cool.

But we really need to know the document for it. like developer guide, white paper, etc.

I couldn’t agree more – I just spent 15 minutes on finding instructions to get to the Javascript console and even then I had to use Google to do it! Your own forum search facility kept complaining that there were too many items, or something like that.

So I suggest a separate forum so that users can request features or aspects to be documented.

Richard

#348531 Reply

Hi rprosser,

Thanks for your feedback. Were you aware of the Learning Center. Also feel free to use this forum to request new features or identify bugs and areas for improved documentation.

#349213 Reply

rprosser

@support-octavio wrote:

Hi rprosser,

Thanks for your feedback. Were you aware of the Learning Center. Also feel free to use this forum to request new features or identify bugs and areas for improved documentation.

Er, yes – my original post was about the LC forum and the poor search facility!

Also I had suggested an improvement in the same post, using this forum.

Richard

#350233 Reply

Muhammad

I am agree with ” there were too many items” when use search form.
    Sometime so difficult to search using keyword.

I hope Mobione can improve it.

#350254 Reply

Hi Muhammad,

I have bumped your request to management team.

#350970 Reply

sohar

I have bumped your request to management team.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
Reply To: documents needed

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in