facebook

Downgrade of myEclipse Blue via license key

1. MyEclipse IDE
  2.  > 
  3. WebSphere Development
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Phoenix_133

I downloaded the trial of myEclipse Blue edition. I have decided, that the Pro-Version is sufficient for my needs, but I am affraid of deleting the trail because of settings, that I already applied to myEclipse and the project. Is it possible to enter a Pro-version license and have a “downgrade” of the Blue Edition of myEclipse to Pro, or will I have to deinstall the Blue-version and install the new Pro-version?

If I will have to delete the Blue version, which fiels should/could I backup/save and reimport/copy into the Pro version to have my settings back?

Thanx for any help on this.

#325772 Reply

support-joy

Phoenix_133,

We are happy to note that MyEclipse Pro suits your needs. I am afraid, you cannot downgrade MyEclipse Blue by providing MyEclipse pro license. MyEclipse Blue and Pro are different products. You need to install MyEclipse IDE and add the Pro license.

You can export MyEclipse Blue preferences to MyEclipse. Click on File > Export/Import > General > Preferences and follow the wizard. If you would like to import projects from Blue to Pro, you could do the following – File > Import > General > Existing Projects into Workspace and follow the wizard.

Let me know if you have any more queries.

#325804 Reply

support-joy

Phoenix_133,

Adding to the above, since you are using a trial version of MyEclipse Blue, your can download and install the MyEclipse IDE (pro version) and open your existing workspace. It will work with the Blue trial license.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: Downgrade of myEclipse Blue via license key

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in