facebook

Editor status info does not show for TS files

1. CodeMix & Angular IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Getting Help
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

beleta1
    Participant

I realized some time ago that the editor status info does not appear in TS files. It appears in other files like HTML or CSS with no problem.

Perhaps it is a setting issue but cannot find any setting regarding this feature. I am using release CI 2019.6.11.

I am attaching two screen shots for both TS and HTML files.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    #615923 Reply

Brian Fernandes

We’ve been able to replicate this – it seems to be related to files being opened before the CM engine is connected. So if you leave TS files open and then restart or shut down/start Eclipse, those file types will not display status correctly. This also goes for other types that you switch to before the CM engine is connected.

Can you try restarting with an HTML file active instead and wait for the CM engine to be fully connected before moving to other file types, does this make a difference?

Our team is investigating further as well and we will keep you posted – thank you for asking.

#615925 Reply

beleta1
    Participant

Yes, if I restart Eclipse with an HTML file and no TS one, the problem now shows in the HTML files but not in the TS ones.

#615964 Reply

Brian Fernandes

Thank you for confirming that behavior – we don’t have a fix yet, but we have it targeted for our next regular release. Will update this thread when a fix is available. Appreciate the report!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Editor status info does not show for TS files

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in