facebook

Error in console when deploying project to server

1. MyEclipse IDE
  2.  > 
  3. WebSphere Development
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

hahagal
    Participant

Hi,

I saw some errors in the console when deploying the project to server. Appreciate some help here.

[10/19/11 17:41:27:599 SGT] 00000025 RegistryLoade W CWXRS0010W: Error while processing: wsjar:file:/C:/IBM/WebSphere/AppServer/profiles/AppSrv01/installedApps/admin-PCNode01Cell/Belsize.ear/BelsizeWeb.war/WEB-INF/lib/com.ibm.ws.runtime_6.1.0.jar!/plugin.xml
    java.lang.NullPointerException
    at com.ibm.wkplc.extensionregistry.Extension.equals(Extension.java:201)
    at com.ibm.wkplc.extensionregistry.RegistryCache.putExtension(RegistryCache.java:426)
    at com.ibm.wkplc.extensionregistry.PluginDescriptor.convertObjectsToProxies(PluginDescriptor.java:282)
    at com.ibm.wkplc.extensionregistry.ExtensionRegistry.addPlugin(ExtensionRegistry.java:336)
    at com.ibm.wkplc.extensionregistry.ExtensionRegistry.addPlugin(ExtensionRegistry.java:316)
    at com.ibm.wkplc.extensionregistry.RegistryLoader.loadPluginXml(RegistryLoader.java:480)
    at com.ibm.wkplc.extensionregistry.RegistryLoader.loadAllPluginXmls(RegistryLoader.java:410)
    at com.ibm.wkplc.extensionregistry.RegistryLoader.addToRegistry(RegistryLoader.java:309)
    at com.ibm.wkplc.extensionregistry.RegistryLoader.loadModule(RegistryLoader.java:285)
    at com.ibm.wkplc.extensionregistry.ExtensionRegistry.load(ExtensionRegistry.java:67)
    at com.ibm.wkplc.extensionregistry.FilteredExtensionRegistry.load(FilteredExtensionRegistry.java:291)
    at com.ibm.wkplc.extensionregistry.wasservice.ExtensionRegistryService$ExtensionRegistryMetaDataListener.metaDataCreated(ExtensionRegistryService.java:94)
    at com.ibm.ws.runtime.component.MetaDataMgrImpl.fireMetaDataCreated(MetaDataMgrImpl.java:189)
    at com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.metadata.WebMetaDataFactory.createMetaData(WebMetaDataFactory.java:205)
    at com.ibm.ws.runtime.component.MetaDataMgrImpl.createMetaDataFromFactories(MetaDataMgrImpl.java:173)
    at com.ibm.ws.runtime.component.MetaDataMgrImpl.createMetaData(MetaDataMgrImpl.java:307)
    at com.ibm.ws.runtime.component.DeployedModuleImpl.start(DeployedModuleImpl.java:566)
    at com.ibm.ws.runtime.component.DeployedApplicationImpl.start(DeployedApplicationImpl.java:816)
    at com.ibm.ws.runtime.component.ApplicationMgrImpl.startApplication(ApplicationMgrImpl.java:945)
    at com.ibm.ws.runtime.component.ApplicationMgrImpl$1.run(ApplicationMgrImpl.java:1461)
    at com.ibm.ws.security.auth.ContextManagerImpl.runAs(ContextManagerImpl.java:4193)
    at com.ibm.ws.security.auth.ContextManagerImpl.runAsSystem(ContextManagerImpl.java:4290)
    at com.ibm.ws.security.core.SecurityContext.runAsSystem(SecurityContext.java:245)
    at com.ibm.ws.runtime.component.ApplicationMgrImpl.startApplication(ApplicationMgrImpl.java:1466)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:79)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:618)
    at sun.reflect.misc.Trampoline.invoke(MethodUtil.java:68)
    at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor22.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
    at sun.reflect.misc.MethodUtil.invoke(MethodUtil.java:271)
    at javax.management.modelmbean.RequiredModelMBean.invokeMethod(RequiredModelMBean.java:1092)
    at javax.management.modelmbean.RequiredModelMBean.invoke(RequiredModelMBean.java:973)
    at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.DynamicMetaDataImpl.invoke(DynamicMetaDataImpl.java:231)
    at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.MetaDataImpl.invoke(MetaDataImpl.java:238)
    at com.sun.jmx.interceptor.DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.invoke(DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.java:833)
    at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.JmxMBeanServer.invoke(JmxMBeanServer.java:802)
    at com.ibm.ws.management.AdminServiceImpl$1.run(AdminServiceImpl.java:1139)
    at com.ibm.ws.security.util.AccessController.doPrivileged(AccessController.java:118)
    at com.ibm.ws.management.AdminServiceImpl.invoke(AdminServiceImpl.java:1032)
    at com.ibm.ws.management.connector.AdminServiceDelegator.invoke(AdminServiceDelegator.java:139)
    at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor23.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at com.ibm.ws.management.connector.soap.SOAPConnector.invoke(SOAPConnector.java:377)
    at com.ibm.ws.management.connector.soap.SOAPConnector.service(SOAPConnector.java:233)
    at com.ibm.ws.management.connector.soap.SOAPConnection.handleRequest(SOAPConnection.java:64)
    at com.ibm.ws.http.HttpConnection.readAndHandleRequest(HttpConnection.java:742)
    at com.ibm.ws.http.HttpConnection.run(HttpConnection.java:528)
    at com.ibm.ws.util.ThreadPool$Worker.run(ThreadPool.java:1551)

#320561 Reply

support-swapna

hahagal ,

Can you answer some more questions for us to understand the issue better ?

1) Can you share your Build ID from Help > About MyEclipse Enterprise Workbench > Build ID ? Which version of WAS are you working with?

2) Is the project deployed successfully ? What kind of a project is it ?

3) If the project is not deployed then please clear the contents of the deployment.log file and try redeploying the project. Paste the contents of the deployment.log file here.

4) Also take a look at this thread which discusses the same issue :
    https://www.genuitec.com/forums/topic/unable-to-deploy-project-to-websphere-6-1/

Let us know how it works for you.

#320594 Reply

hahagal
    Participant

Hi swapna,

1) MyEclipse Blue Edition

Version: 8.6.1 Blue
    Build id: 8.6.1-Blue-20101117

Using WAS 6.1.

2) Yes, it is deployed successfully. Its a EAR project.

I have look through the link but don’t quite get the idea of it. Any idea whats the cause to it?

#320595 Reply

support-swapna

hahagal ,

I have escalated this to a dev team member. They will get back to you.

#320608 Reply

hahagal,

Please check if your BelsizeWeb project does actually contain com.ibm.ws.runtime_6.1.0.jar file inside its WEB-INF/lib folder. Web project should not contain WAS runtime jars in its lib folder to be deployed correctly .
    Does your EAR project contain com.genuitec.eclipse.blue.projects.properties file inside .settings folder (better check this with any file explorer outside of ME), what is the file’s content?

Also please answer the following questions:
    1) Was the project originally created in RAD?
    2) If it was imported from RAD, was it enhanced before deployment?
    3) Did someone add the com.ibm.ws.runtime_6.1.0.jar into the web project as a dependency to resolve java build path compilation error?

If the projects originate from RAD, I’d suggest importing EAR project and its module projects from RAD again (better to create a new ME workspace for this experiment), then please right-click on EAR project, select “MyEclipse->Enhance RAD Project to Work with MyEclipse…” action, then specify your WAS 6.1 location and click “finish”. This should enhance your projects to make them compiled and work with ME.

#323376 Reply

hahagal
    Participant

Hi denis,
    I have used myeclipse blue 10. Here is the installation summary..
    *** Date:
    Thursday, February 16, 2012 6:41:49 PM SGT

** System properties:
    OS=WindowsVista
    OS version=6.1.0
    Java version=1.6.0_13

*** MyEclipse details:
    MyEclipse Blue Edition
    Version: 10.0 Blue
    Build id: 10.0-Blue-20111028

*** Eclipse details:
    MyEclipse Blue Edition

Version: 10.0 Blue
    Build id: 10.0-Blue-20111028

Eclipse Platform

Version: 3.7.0.v20110530-9gF7UHNFFt4cwE-pkZDJ7oz-mj4OSEIlu9SEv0f
    Build id: I20110613-1736

Eclipse Java Development Tools

Version: 3.7.0.v20110520-0800-7z8gFchFMTdFYKuLqBLqRja9B15B

Eclipse Plug-in Development Environment

Version: 3.7.0.v20110504-0800-7b7qFVpFEx2XnmYtj_9RfO7

Eclipse Graphical Editing Framework GEF

Version: 3.7.0.v20110425-2050-777D-81B2Bz0685C3A6E34272
    Build id: 201105020958

Eclipse RCP

Version: 3.7.0.v20110216-9DB5Fm1FpBGy_AaVz-mFamgY

Eclipse startup command=-os
    win32
    -ws
    win32
    -arch
    x86
    -showsplash
    -launcher
    C:\Users\admin\AppData\Local\Genuitec\MyEclipse Blue Edition 10\myeclipse-blue.exe
    -name
    Myeclipse-blue
    –launcher.library
    C:\Users\admin\AppData\Local\Genuitec\MyEclipse Blue Edition 10\../Common/plugins/org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.i18n.win32.win32.x86_3.2.0.v201103301700\eclipse_3215.dll
    -startup
    C:\Users\admin\AppData\Local\Genuitec\MyEclipse Blue Edition 10\../Common/plugins/org.eclipse.equinox.launcher_1.2.0.v20110502.jar
    -install
    C:\Users\admin\AppData\Local\Genuitec\MyEclipse Blue Edition 10
    -configuration
    C:\Users\admin\AppData\Local\Genuitec\MyEclipse Blue Edition 10\configuration
    -vm
    C:\Users\admin\AppData\Local\Genuitec\Common\binary\com.sun.java.jdk.win32.x86_1.6.0.013\jre\bin\client\jvm.dll
    ======================================================
    The com.ibm.ws.runtime_6.1.0.jar file is not in the WEB-INF/lib folder.. I add this jar file in my web project build path library. Yes, there is something inside .settings folder.

#Thu Feb 16 10:29:52 SGT 2012
    myeclipse.enhanced=true

1) Yes, from RAD
    2) Yes, it was enhance to work with MEB
    3) I add this jar file in my web project build path library to resolve an error in Web project

#323505 Reply

hahagal
    Participant

Hi,

Any updates on this? Is this critical or it can be ignored?

#323561 Reply

support-swapna

hahagal,

1) Did you enhance the RAD project first and then add the jar file to resolve the buildpath issue?

2) Did you try importing EAR project and its module projects from RAD again (better to create a new ME workspace for this experiment), then please right-click on EAR project, select “MyEclipse->Enhance RAD Project to Work with MyEclipse…” action, then specify your WAS 6.1 location and click “finish”?

3) If there are still errors after enhancement, you can attempt to fix them only after the enhancement process and/or can let us know what problems you experience so we can help.

Let us know how it works for you.

#608337 Reply

bvkkr2808
    Participant

Hi
    I am facing the same issue, but my scenario is
    I have to move my project from RAD to MyEclipse and convert from Ant to Maven.

I created maven projects in MyEclipse and just moved the source code from RAD to MyEclipse also added this jar file to resolve the compilation issues.

[2/7/19 13:13:53:619 PST] 000000aa RegistryLoade W CWXRS0010W: Error while processing: wsjar:file:/SSEAR.ear/SSBootstrapWeb-0.0.1-SNAPSHOT.war/WEB-INF/lib/com.ibm.ws.runtime-0.0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar!/plugin.xml
    java.lang.NullPointerException
    at com.ibm.wkplc.extensionregistry.Extension.equals(Extension.java:202)
    at com.ibm.wkplc.extensionregistry.RegistryCache.putExtension(RegistryCache.java:446)
    at com.ibm.wkplc.extensionregistry.PluginDescriptor.convertObjectsToProxies(PluginDescriptor.java:285)
    at com.ibm.wkplc.extensionregistry.ExtensionRegistry.addPlugin(ExtensionRegistry.java:339)
    at com.ibm.wkplc.extensionregistry.ExtensionRegistry.addPlugin(ExtensionRegistry.java:319)
    at com.ibm.wkplc.extensionregistry.RegistryLoader.loadPluginXml(RegistryLoader.java:515)
    at com.ibm.wkplc.extensionregistry.RegistryLoader.loadAllPluginXmls(RegistryLoader.java:449)
    at com.ibm.wkplc.extensionregistry.RegistryLoader.addToRegistry(RegistryLoader.java:312)
    at com.ibm.wkplc.extensionregistry.RegistryLoader.loadModule(RegistryLoader.java:288)
    at com.ibm.wkplc.extensionregistry.ExtensionRegistry.load(ExtensionRegistry.java:70)
    at com.ibm.wkplc.extensionregistry.FilteredExtensionRegistry.load(FilteredExtensionRegistry.java:293)
    at com.ibm.wkplc.extensionregistry.wasservice.ExtensionRegistryService$ExtensionRegistryMetaDataListener.metaDataCreated(ExtensionRegistryService.java:94)
    at com.ibm.ws.runtime.component.MetaDataMgrImpl.fireMetaDataCreated(MetaDataMgrImpl.java:279)

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
Reply To: Error in console when deploying project to server

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in