facebook

error loading TS-files (Failed to create the part's controls)

1. CodeMix & Angular IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Webclipse 1.x Help

Tagged: ,

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Thomas
    Participant

Hi,

since I’ve updated the Angular IDE to CLI 10 I couldn’t open .TS files. I get always error “Failed to create the part’s controls”
    Node.js version: v7.8.0
    NPM version: 3.10.10

I have deinstalled and reinstalled the Genuitec Angular IDE but I get always the same error.

I hope you can help me

Best regrads

Tom

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    #547161 Reply

support-swapna

Thomas,

Sorry that you are seeing this issue. Thank you for the files.

The problem is the fact that your system Node version is 8.x – a version that our internal tooling (that runs the editor functions like validation, content assist, etc.) won’t work with. Note that this constraint only exists for the version of Node used by our tooling – version 8.x can be used to create Angular projects, for instance.

Please go to Window > Preferences > Typescript, point to a Node.js version to anything < 8.x and the tooling should work as before. Apologies for inconvenience caused. We’re working on adding support for this version in future releases. --Swapna MyEclipse Support

#547511 Reply

support-swapna

Tom,

Were you able to resolve the problem with viewing .ts files in the TypeScript Editor?

By default, the TypeScript preferences page points to Node 4.x version unless it is manually changed to point to a different version.

If you are still seeing issues, then please switch to a new workspace, do not change any preferences and then check if the .ts files can be opened in the TypeScript Editor.

Apologies for inconvenience caused. Please let us know how you get on with this issue.

–Swapna
    MyEclipse Support

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: error loading TS-files (Failed to create the part's controls)

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in