facebook

Errors running builder 'CodeMix Builder' on project

1. CodeMix & Angular IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Getting Help

Tagged: ,

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

primomelchor
    Participant

Hi Codemix team,

I have been encountering this issue for the past 2days. This appears when ever I save changes to a PHP file.

The prompt box says:
    Errors running builder ‘CodeMix Builder’ on project <project_name>

Looking deeper, the following details is what I have gathered.

Exception Stack trace:
    java.lang.NullPointerException
    at com.genuitec.eclipse.code.core.languages.ProjectValidationSettings.isValidationPatternEnabled(ProjectValidationSettings.java:99)
    at com.genuitec.eclipse.code.ui.problem.ValidationService.isPatternEnabled(ValidationService.java:420)
    at com.genuitec.eclipse.code.ui.problem.ValidationService.getValidationEntry(ValidationService.java:369)
    at com.genuitec.eclipse.code.ui.problem.ValidationService.lambda$4(ValidationService.java:348)
    at org.eclipse.core.internal.events.ResourceDelta.accept(ResourceDelta.java:64)
    at org.eclipse.core.internal.events.ResourceDelta.accept(ResourceDelta.java:75)
    at org.eclipse.core.internal.events.ResourceDelta.accept(ResourceDelta.java:48)
    at com.genuitec.eclipse.code.ui.problem.ValidationService.getValidationEntries(ValidationService.java:330)
    at com.genuitec.eclipse.code.ui.problem.ValidationService.countEnabledValidationEntriesFor(ValidationService.java:704)
    at com.genuitec.eclipse.code.ui.tasks.BuildTaskParticipant.isInterestingDelta(BuildTaskParticipant.java:532)
    at com.genuitec.eclipse.code.ui.tasks.BuildTaskParticipant.builderIncrementalParticipant(BuildTaskParticipant.java:409)
    at com.genuitec.eclipse.code.ui.problem.CodeBuilder.build(CodeBuilder.java:104)
    at org.eclipse.core.internal.events.BuildManager$2.run(BuildManager.java:735)
    at org.eclipse.core.runtime.SafeRunner.run(SafeRunner.java:42)
    at org.eclipse.core.internal.events.BuildManager._basicBuild(BuildManager.java:206)
    at org.eclipse.core.internal.events.BuildManager.basicBuild(BuildManager.java:147)
    at org.eclipse.core.internal.events.BuildManager.basicBuild(BuildManager.java:246)
    at org.eclipse.core.internal.events.BuildManager$1.run(BuildManager.java:301)
    at org.eclipse.core.runtime.SafeRunner.run(SafeRunner.java:42)
    at org.eclipse.core.internal.events.BuildManager.basicBuild(BuildManager.java:304)
    at org.eclipse.core.internal.events.BuildManager.basicBuildLoop(BuildManager.java:360)
    at org.eclipse.core.internal.events.BuildManager.build(BuildManager.java:383)
    at org.eclipse.core.internal.events.AutoBuildJob.doBuild(AutoBuildJob.java:142)
    at org.eclipse.core.internal.events.AutoBuildJob.run(AutoBuildJob.java:232)
    at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:56)

Session data:
    eclipse.buildId=4.7.3.M20180330-0640
    java.version=1.8.0_181
    java.vendor=Oracle Corporation
    BootLoader constants: OS=linux, ARCH=x86_64, WS=gtk, NL=en_PH
    Framework arguments: -product org.eclipse.epp.package.jee.product
    Command-line arguments: -os linux -ws gtk -arch x86_64 -product org.eclipse.epp.package.jee.product

This is a continuation of log file /path/to/eclipse/workspace/project/.metadata/.bak_1.log
    Created Time: 2018-10-01 09:35:28.657

Kindly advice how could I resolve the issue. I want to properly make the prompt to not pop-up every time I save a PHP file

Thank you,

#599608 Reply

Brian Fernandes

1) Can you go to your Project Properties > CodeMix > Validation & Build and let us know whether the project validation is enabled and what settings are chosen?

2) Do you have a .vscode/tasks.json file in your project? You may need to check this in an external file explorer as the .vscode folder could be hidden inside Eclipse.

3) On the validation property page above, uncheck the “Enable CodeMix Project Validation” box. Does this help? Even if it does, we would really like the answers to the above question so we can ensure this feature works correctly for you.

You can read more about validation here: https://www.genuitec.com/docs/assembly/build-pipelines

Hope this helps.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Errors running builder 'CodeMix Builder' on project

This topic is marked as closed to new replies, however your posting capabilities still allow you to do so.

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in