facebook

Examples On-Demand Connection Refused

1. MyEclipse Archived
  2.  > 
  3. Examples On-Demand
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Charles

I am attempting to install the Examples on Demand but I am not able to connect the CVS Repository. Please see the attached document for the error messages but utltimately, the issue is that my conneciton is being refused.

#338487 Reply

Charles

Here is more information. The error is “No response from server”

#338518 Reply

fieldica,

Sorry that you are seeing this issue.

1) Can you please share your installation details from MyEclipse > Installation summary > Installation details ?
    2) Are you behind a firewall or proxy ? If yes then you have to set up your proxy details here – Window > Preferences > General > Network Connections and restart your IDE.
    3) Can you try this alternative – Click on Window > Open Perspective > Other > CVS Repository Exploring. This will open the CVS Repository window . Expand MyEclipse Example > Head. Right click on any example project and click on [Check Out]. This will check out the project to your project explorer. Please read README.txt.
    4) You can also visit http://www.myeclipseide.com/module-htmlpages-display-pid-7.html as some of the sample projects are part of the tutorials

If you are still facing issues, Clear the contents of .log file located at <workspace dir>/.metadata/.log file, replicate the issue and attach the log file here to help us investigate further.

Let us know how it works for you.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: Examples On-Demand Connection Refused

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in