facebook

Feature Requests

1. MobiOne Archive
  2.  > 
  3. Feedback & Suggestions
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

marc_liron

I have been making good use of the 15 day trial and your software has grown on me alot!

(Have also been using Tiggzi’s cloud based solution and Sencha Architect 2 – but love the simplicity of your software…)

As a designer I really would LOVE the ability to create THEMES for the UI. For instance would love to have black navigation and toolbars etc.

Also would appreciate the ability to have more options for background styles too!

I read you have a Google maps widget on the way (this is essential for apps nowadays) to pleased to hear that.

I have no great need for hooking into API’s yet, but would like to have a page that pulls in a twitter feed 🙂

The last request would be to have some sort of “image gallery” widget that I see on so many iPhone apps….

Would appreaciate your feedback.

Regards

-Marc

#327364 Reply

support-michael
    Keymaster

@marc_liron

Thanks for the feedback.

re: Themes and background – We agree that more styling options are needed. We have been discussing how and when we can provide this support as it is important to many of you.

re: Image gallery – we are discussing it as well. We have a varied set of requirements from our user community and are working to refine the list to a good core of basic features so we can get started developing this.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Feature Requests

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in