facebook

From Support: Howdy, where y’all from?

1. MyEclipse Archived
  2.  > 
  3. General
Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 117 total)
  • Author

Scott Anderson
    Participant

This message has not been recovered.

#238349 Reply

AJesse

Scott

other community sites have some visual maps to visualize this distribution of their members. Maybe that would be funny also for this site…

regards
    Alexander

#238357 Reply

Scott Anderson
    Participant

Alexander,

I agree completely; that would be interesting. I’ll see if I can get the right people excited here about doing it. You never know, but everyone stays pretty darn busy around here. 🙂

#239023 Reply

Scott Anderson
    Participant

Anyone from Lichtenstein out there?

I was told an order went in a few days ago for a university in Lichtenstein, so I guess we’re covered there as well. 🙂

#241269 Reply

Hi,

I am a Canadian from Toronto who now lives and works in Mexico City with his lovely Mexican wife and son. Guess you could call me a MexiCanadian.

Clive Stellings

#241276 Reply

Scott Anderson
    Participant

Clive,

Welcome to MyEclipse! And, thanks for taking a second to keep my pet thread alive. While we’ve sold a lot of licenses in Mexico, I think you’re the first poster in this thread from there, so one more country heard from! Who’s next?

#241315 Reply

Riyad Kalla

Clive,
    That is a very interesting turn of events, Cananda to Mexico, getting married, blessed with a baby. You are a busy developer!

#248350 Reply

Scott Anderson
    Participant

OK everyone, looks like I need to fire up this thread once again as it appears to have stalled. 🙂

I saw an email the other day from an instructor in Myanmar wanting to get some MyEclipse licenses for a class he’s teaching. Naturally, my first question was “There’s a place called Myanmar?”. Well, I did a Google search and found that Myanmar is “the country formerly known as Burma”, which is located between India and China. Here’s a map for those interested.

So, now we know where Myanmar is. Where are you?

#251289 Reply

El Dorado Hills, California

#251291 Reply

Riyad Kalla

Welcome!

#254718 Reply

Scott Anderson
    Participant

OK, we just shipped 5.0M2 and we have thousands of users on the site so I just posted here so the forum would show you haven’t read it and you’d be compelled to see “What’s up” down in good old “Off Topic, General”. Well, it obviously worked if you’re reading this so now that you’re here, how about contributing to my favorite thread by letting us know where you are? 🙂

#261074 Reply

patmeth

from beautiful Lancaster county in the US of A

#261472 Reply

Scott Anderson
    Participant

Is that the Pennsylvania Dutch Lancaster County, the Lincoln Nebraska Lancaster County, or the Charlotte South Carolina Lancaster County? I’m guessing the former. 🙂

#267278 Reply

helmutaab

Hi from ‘The Cradle of Humankind’ world heritage sight, a spit north of Johannesburg, South Africa. Lots of lizards, scorpians, spiders, snakes, hornets, tortoises, hares, guineafowl, buck, stunning sunsets, rocks, rocks, and you can pick the soil up with a magnet (iron from ancient meteor impact).
    Oh, did I mention rocks ?

#267279 Reply

Scott Anderson
    Participant

Welcome! Wow, South Africa sounds a lot like some parts of Texas, minus the magnetic soil. I mean, I assume our soil isn’t magnetic or someone would’ve mentioned it by now, right? 😉

The lizards, spiders, snakes, and scorpions I’ve personally verified. Now… where’s my big magnet…

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 117 total)
Reply To: From Support: Howdy, where y’all from?

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in