facebook

Javascript jump to function is not working

1. MyEclipse IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Installation, Configuration & Updates
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Stanleek
    Participant

After new update I am unable to jump to any function from CTRL+O functions list…
    List if functions is displayed, but click on any function or with keyboard is not working. Nothing happens, this popup stay still opened.

Where can be problem?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    #532761 Reply

support-swapna

Stanleek,

Sorry that you are seeing this issue. I could not replicate the problem at my end with a javascript file in latest MyEclipse 2017 CI 7.

Do you see the problem with a particular javascript file or all javascript files in the workspace? Can you please check if there are any errors logged in the Error Log view when you try to click on the listed functions?

Please check if the issue persists in a new workspace as well. Also share us the .log file located at workspace dir/.metadata/.log along with the OS and version details for further investigation.

Apologies for inconvenience caused.

–Swapna
    MyEclipse Support

#537201 Reply

Stanleek
    Participant

Problem still exist.
    I create new workspace, but it wont help. Still can not jump to javascript metho from CTRL+O dialog. This problem is with all js files in workspace. This problem is not only on my computer, my workmate has this same problem too.

I am attaching log file from new workspace.

MyEclipse Enterprise Workbench

Version: 2017 CI 8
    Build id: 15.0.1-20170912

• This reply was modified 6 years, 6 months ago by Stanleek.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: Javascript jump to function is not working

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in