facebook

JSP not display in MyEclipse after update from 32 bit to 64 bit of OS Window 201

1. MyEclipse IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Java EE Development (EJB, JSP, Struts, XDoclet, etc.)
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

zipajeet
    Participant

I am fencing problem for JSP full screen and frequently problem of SWT error and event loop problem

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    #541805 Reply

Brian Fernandes

Ajeet,

Based on your screenshot, it looks like you are using a very old version of MyEclipse. The issue could be caused by using a dated version of Java, a 32-bit VM on a 64-bit install of Windows.

If you can attach your error log here, we might be able to assist further, but I would suggest installing a more recent, 64-bit version of MyEclipse 2017. If you are a licensed customer, you should have access to all versions of MyEclipse while your subscription is active.

Hope this helps.

#542087 Reply

zipajeet
    Participant

I am using myEclipse 2017 ci8 its working fine but when try to activate with my previous activation id it’s show invalid id should i need to new activation id , if yes then why

#542088 Reply

support-tony
    Keymaster

Ajeet,

Thanks for letting us know that the problem is solved with the latest release of MyEclipse.

The activation code should work, provided your license is valid. However, given that you were likely using a very old release of MyEclipse, I suggest to re-enter your license details and activate again. To re-enter your license details, please refer to this article. If you already have a current subscription, you can start at step 4 in that article.

Please let us know if this resolves your issue.

#542090 Reply

zipajeet
    Participant

thanks for your support now problem is solved

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Reply To: JSP not display in MyEclipse after update from 32 bit to 64 bit of OS Window 201

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in