facebook

Licence not available

1. CodeMix & Angular IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Getting Help
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Richard
    Participant

I purchased a license but when I try to Unlock it says License Not Available.

#636746 Reply

support-swapna

Richard,

Thank you for buying CodeMix.
    Can you please try clicking ‘Check Access’ and see if the recent purchase is picked up?
    Please see the ‘Activating a Personal License’ section for the detailed steps to activate :
    https://www.genuitec.com/docs/setup/licensing-codemix/#Activating_a_Personal_License

If you are still seeing issues, then please reach us via Live Chat (Help > CodeMix > Live Chat) for a quick resolution. If you cannot reach us via Live Chat at this point, then please share with us the screenshot of the Help > CodeMix > Update License dialog along with the .log file located at workspace dir/.metadata/.log (change the extension to .txt and attach it here).

Apologies for inconvenience caused. Please let us know how you get on with it.

–Swapna
    Genuitec Support

#636790 Reply

Richard
    Participant

There is no “Check Access” only an “Unlock Access” unlock button and that is when I get the License Not Available message.

#636805 Reply

Richard
    Participant

Attached is the workspace log.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    #636818 Reply

Aaron Lara

Thanks for the logs, it was helpful. Just dropping a note here that this issue was solved during a Live Chat.

Cheers!
    Aaron Lara

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Reply To: Licence not available

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in