facebook

Limited Offer: MyEclipse for Spring is now $99!

1. MyEclipse IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Spring Development
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

To celebrate the release of MyEclipse for Spring: STS Edition, Genuitec and Skyway are proud to offer MyEclipse for Spring at the special price of only $99/year.

This limited-time pricing is available for both the traditional MyEclipse for Spring IDE solution (Enterprise Edition) and the new MyEclipse for Spring: STS Edition. And, to sweeten the deal even more, your $99 subscription purchase gets you licensing for BOTH editions.

This means that existing MyEclipse Pro users can now upgrade to MyEclipse for Spring for about $35. Your actual subscription date doesn’t matter – you can take advantage now!

Contact subscriptions or visit the MyEclipse online store today to take advantage of this special offer.

#312230 Reply

jiuding
    Participant

Hi,

Currently i do not need this function. How can i upgrade it later, when i need this function?

Rgs

#312245 Reply

Are you an existing MyEclipse for Spring subscriber? If so, you can utilize the update at no charge. Your existing license key will also work with MyEclipse for Spring: STS Edition, just follow the download instructions found at http://www.myeclipseide.com/index.php?name=Recommend_Us&req=Download&version=ME4S

If you are not an existing subscriber, you can purchase online at http://www.myeclipseide.com/index.php?name=Recommend_Us&file=payment_options or contact subscriptions@genuitec.com

#312257 Reply

jiuding
    Participant

I am an existing subscriber. Now i will renew, but i do not need spring now and maybe i will never need it. But i would like to know, if i buy a professional edition, and someday i want spring function. can i buy only the spring part, which means i do not need to buy a totally new MyEclipse for Spring, i only need to pay the difference between the professional edition and spring edition.

#312279 Reply

Yes. As an existing MyEclipse Pro subscriber, if/when you decide to upgrade to MyEclipse for Spring, you only have to pay the difference. That means an upgrade cost of about $35.

Hope that helps!

#314604 Reply

nice..

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Reply To: Limited Offer: MyEclipse for Spring is now $99!

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in