facebook

Linking Angular IDE to Genuitec.com account

1. CodeMix & Angular IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Webclipse 1.x Help

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

toni-kuutti
    Participant

Hi,

When I try to connect Angular IDE to Genuitec.com using the dashboard link “Link to Genuitec.com account” after clicking the link is says that “Waiting for Genuitec.com login to be performed in external browser…” but no browser opens or if I have a browser open there is no page where to enter the log in information.

Any idea how to get this working?

#513031 Reply

Brian Fernandes

toni-kuutti,

Thank you for reporting this. Are there any errors in your error log? If you could share the log with us here, we could look into what could be going wrong. Also, are you behind a firewall or proxy, or do you have direct access to the Internet?

Thanks,
    Brian.

#513124 Reply

toni-kuutti
    Participant

I managed to link my account after I changed web browser to Internet Explorer from Angular IDE window –> Web Browser menu. After that all the dashboard links started to work too. I changed browser back to to Internal Web Browser and links still work fine.

Non working links didn’t generate any error to log. I have direct internet connection and disabling firewall didn’t change anything. So I guess this is some kind of configuration problem that got fixed when I changed the browser setting.

One more thing though. If I use “Click here to view your account page” option under “Connect to Genuitec.com” it tries to open page https://www.genuitec.com/members/toni.kuutti/
    That page is not working but page https://www.genuitec.com/members/toni-kuutti/ works so maybe that is something that can be fixed later on.

#514191 Reply

support-tony
    Keymaster

toni,

Sorry about that. I couldn’t replicate the problem with the link but have asked development to investigate what might have caused that. We’ll get back to you if we need more info or if there is a fix.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Linking Angular IDE to Genuitec.com account

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in