facebook

MyEclipse 2015 mobile tool

1. MyEclipse IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Mobile Tooling
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

EddyC
    Participant

1. In the past, my app worked like a charm using cordova3.6.3. Recently, I update some files to rebuild the app using Cordova cli-5.1.1. Unfortunately, I got a bug that sending email function doesn’t work.

2. May I set target android-16? Because I still have old device to run Android 4.2.2. Currently, I cannot install api into my old device.

Any solution or help will be highly appreciated.

#491807 Reply

support-swapna

EddyC,

Sorry that you are seeing issues.

Can you please give us some more details?

1. Please share with us the exact errors you are seeing wrt to the email function.If possible, please also share with us the project’s config.xml to help us investigate further.
    2. The API level is 17 for Android 4.2.2. Please share with us the exact errors you are seeing when trying to install api into your old device.
    3. Are you doing a local build or a remote build? If its a remote build, then can you please check how the local build works?

–Swapna
    MyEclipse Support

#491924 Reply

EddyC
    Participant

Hi Swapna,

1. I just kept using mobione mailto feature to build the updated app. In the previous app, it could show pop-up mail options. After I select local build to complete the updated app using Cordova cli5.1.1, I test the app and find the mail icon without showing mail screen.

2. As to Installment of my old device, it is okay for installing the debug version finally.

Thanks,
    Eddy

#491977 Reply

support-swapna

EddyC,

Thank you for the details.It looks like a development related issue. I suggest you please post to mobile web app development (Cordova/PhoneGap) related forums for better support from the developer community.

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any questions.

–Swapna
    MyEclipse Support

#497399 Reply

cisominsite-net
    Participant

I was finally able to get an older MobiOne project imported into MyEclipse, but I am having an issue when I try to remote build.

I receive the following error:
    :processDebugManifest/project/AndroidManifest.xml:14:13-29 Error:
    Missing one of the key attributes ‘action#name,category#name’ on element intent-filter at AndroidManifest.xml:14:13-29
    /project/AndroidManifest.xml Error:
    Validation failed, exiting

Has anyone ran into this before?

Thanks.

#497438 Reply

support-swapna

cisominsite-net,

Sorry that you are seeing this issue. The intent-filter might be empty in the AndroidManifest.xml file.

Can you please check this thread which discusses similar issue and try the suggestion?
    http://stackoverflow.com/questions/33875940/build-failed-missing-key-attribute-android-sdk

I suggest you also check/cross post to development related forums like stackoverflow.com for better support as this looks like a development related issue.

Hope this helps. Let us know how it works.

–Swapna
    MyEclipse Support

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Reply To: MyEclipse 2015 mobile tool

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in