facebook

MyEclipse – Build Error

1. MyEclipse IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Comments
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

anlachel
    Participant

In my Angular project, when using “ng build” in the Terminal generates no error. If I launch the project, it works perfectly well. Why then in every component template hundreds of errors are wrongly shown?

#677302 Reply

support-swapna

Hi,

Sorry that you are seeing this issue.
    Can you please share with us some more details?

1. The Angular CLI, Node and NPM versions of the project. Also share the MyEclipse Build Id and Version details from Help > About MyEclipse dialog.
    2. Please share a screenshot of the editor and the Markers/Problems view to help us get a visual of the errors.
    3. Are you seeing this problem only with this specific Angular project? Any other Angular projects in the workspace also reporting the same issue?
    4. If possible, please share the zipped project files (minus node_modules folder) to help us replicate the issue at our end.

Apologies for inconvenience caused.

–Swapna
    Genuitec Support

#677304 Reply

anlachel
    Participant

1) Node version: 14.16.1
    NPM version: 6.14.12
    Angular CLI version: 13.0.3
    myEclipse Version: 2021.5.24
    Build id: 16.0.0-20210524
    2) Screenshot uploaded
    3) It only happens with this project.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    #677313 Reply

support-swapna

Hi,

Thank you for the details and the screenshot.
    I could replicate the problem with some of the tags like mat-icon and mat-label. I have raised a bug report for the dev team to look into the validation issue.

If possible, please share the sample project to help us ensure all the relevant tags are covered.

Apologies for inconvenience caused.

–Swapna
    Genuitec Support

#677320 Reply

stchad
    Participant

Swapna,
    I wrote into the support forum about using the mye2021 environment weeks ago and didnt get a reply.

I imported an angular project into mye2021 since brian and the marketing material says we have extended angular ide support and even more into mye2021… I cannot get a compiled environment to work (without using codemix I guess) in mye2021 — in other words if i added ‘daskldaslkasd’ and saved it in a ts file there is nothing to show errors from it.

What am i missing to get mye2021 to work for a typescript angular project like a java project does (and like angular-ide codemix provided).

How do i get a debug environment to work like the angular cli server did in angular ide for mye2021???

Is there documentation somewhere for all the feature sets that is written on the marketing points on the web site — many are pointing to the angular-ide solution when clicked.

Need some help and a response… I shouldn’t have to to message bomb into this issue

#677321 Reply

stchad
    Participant

I created a new dummy project through the angular creation wizard in MYE2021 — and if i enter some ‘sssssdfdfdssfd’ to a .ts file and save it — an error appears like codemix/angular-ide provides… That is not happening in the imported project into MYE2021 that is working in angular-ide. So how do i add the proper eclipse detail/builders to get this to work like the dummy project??

#677323 Reply

support-swapna

Scott,

Apologies for not responding to you. I thought I have already responded, but I see that the response didn’t go through.
    I ran few tests with an Angular 12 project created in Angular IDE and imported to MyEclipse 2021, but do not see the missing validation problem reported by you.

Is it possible for you to share the zipped project (minus the node_modules folder) to help us replicate the issue at our end? Sorry about the missing documentation. The validation and other Angular support in MyEclipse 2021 comes from Language Server tech, but we do have some breaks which the dev team is looking into.

–Swapna
    Genuitec Support

#677329 Reply

anlachel
    Participant

Project uploaded

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    #677340 Reply

support-swapna

anlachel,

Thank you for sharing the sample project. I have filed it for further investigation with the dev team.
    We will keep you posted about our findings/fix details.

–Swapna
    Genuitec Support

#677816 Reply

anlachel
    Participant

When is it going to be fixed? I got no post about it for almost one month.

#677818 Reply

support-swapna

anlachel,

Apologies for the delay. The dev team hasn’t been able to take a look at it owing to other higher priority issues.
    MyEclipse fixes will be out only with the next update due for release in late February next year.

–Swapna
    Genuitec Support

#680167 Reply

support-swapna

Hi,

We just released MyEclipse 2022 with the fix for the validation issues in Angular 13 projects. Please update via Help > Check for Updates and let us know how it works for you.

Thanks for your patience. Appreciate your feedback.

–Swapna
    Genuitec Support

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
Reply To: MyEclipse – Build Error

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in