facebook

NetBeans Platform Application Support

1. MyEclipse IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Feature Requests
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

TG-GHT

This message has not been recovered.

#319745 Reply

TG-GHT

Dear MyEclipse Team!

It has been some time now that I have filed this feature request and so far I did not have any reason to bother the team any further with this issue. But just some minutes ago I found a comment on Geertjan’s Blog here:

http://blogs.oracle.com/geertjan/entry/what_i_don_t_get
    [Posted by guest on July 22, 2011 at 01:27 PM PDT]

indicating that this very feature request is under investigation by the MyEclipse team. The comment is supposed to be sourced by a MyEclipse team member.

Unfortunately I cannot verify that the comment has truly been written by a MyEclipse team member. So I wanted to kindly ask whether you could confirm or decline that the comment has been sourced by MyEclipse and consequently whether this freature request is actually being investigated.

A simple single line would be enough …

#319795 Reply

Scott Anderson
    Participant

Thomas,

We took this idea under consideration but have decided that supporting Netbeans is too far out of alignment with our current product offerings and future strategies. As a result, we will not be supporting Netbeans in any way in the foreseeable future.

#319799 Reply

TG-GHT

Dear Scott,
    @support-scott wrote:

As a result, we will not be supporting Netbeans in any way in the foreseeable future.

Always a pleasure to here from you and once more thank you for a straight forward clarification and your efforts. A clear yes or no is always a tremendous help when making decisions and be sure that this fact will not be able to drive me away from MyEclipse.

Finally many thanks to the entire MyEclipse team.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: NetBeans Platform Application Support

This topic is marked as closed to new replies, however your posting capabilities still allow you to do so.

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in