facebook

Please function to add admob

1. MobiOne Archive
  2.  > 
  3. Feedback & Suggestions
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Muhammad

Do you have planning to add widget for admob?

#347271 Reply

Brandon

I dont think its very high on their list.
    I have heard some people had lick using Leadbolt: http://www.leadbolt.com/

#347302 Reply

Hi Muhammad,

We do not have plans for admob support. We will be providing a ton of new features in our MyEclipse IDE product late March/early April that will enable you to dig in and customize your apps as you choose.

#347310 Reply

Mike Felker
    Participant

I have Eclipse for other languages, but tell me, does your Eclipse product offer the drag and drop ease of use of MobiOne? That is what drew me to purchase it. There are more powerful things I would like to create, but MobiOne really sits where I want to be programmatically-speaking. Most of what I need to do I need to do quickly and efficiently and a minimum of programming and maximum of designing makes me happiest!

Mike

#347339 Reply

paulD

@karmacomposer wrote:

I have Eclipse for other languages, but tell me, does your Eclipse product offer the drag and drop ease of use of MobiOne? That is what drew me to purchase it. There are more powerful things I would like to create, but MobiOne really sits where I want to be programmatically-speaking. Most of what I need to do I need to do quickly and efficiently and a minimum of programming and maximum of designing makes me happiest!

Mike

I agree completely with the Mike. Mobione fills a a fantastic niche. I came from using flash professional and it was exactly the same thing. I didn’t want to hand code every line just to get something on the screen like you had to do with Flex or Flash builder.

Mobione is great for the designer/ developer and you can build some pretty cool apps with it. Time is money in this game and the faster you can get that app developed the more cash in the bank. A lot of developers get so anal about coding apps from scratch, its almost like a badge of honour for them to have bled for weeks over a keyboard. Don’t get it myself?

The perfect solution would be combine the 2 products into a Mobione ‘professional’ You could unleash the power of the eclipse modules with the drag and drop of mobione. That would have me flic-flacking up and down the office or a very happy duggie dance (my back is a bit dodgy at the moment 🙂 )

It will be interesting to see where it all goes really, as there has definitely been a slowdown in the development of Mobione and a lot more into Eclipse. Partly down to the shenanigans with IOS 7.

#349765 Reply

Muhammad

Did you already release the new MyEclipse IDE?

#349782 Reply

Hi Muhammad,

The ME ’15 will have an early access release coming soon that will include an initial set of mobile dev tools for building custom cordova and phonegap apps. We will include an ANN here when we have the final date for its availability.

#353297 Reply

dieting

Mobione is great for the designer/ developer and you can build some pretty cool apps with it. Time is money in this game and the faster you can get that app developed the more cash in the bank. A lot of developers get so anal about coding apps from scratch, its almost like a badge of honour for them to have bled for weeks over a keyboard. Don’t get it myself?

We provide fast success in 642-874 dumps exam by using our high quality six sigma lean certification prep resources. We offer up-to-dated free ccna labs – Test-king.com and Southwestern College dumps with definite guarantee of network+ training success in our United States Army Command & General Staff College

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
Reply To: Please function to add admob

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in