facebook

PNphpBB2-vie.html

1. MyEclipse IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Installation, Configuration & Updates
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Martin

Hi *,

recently I discussed this topic in
    Update manager unusably slow, and got the reply, that in 7.0 everything will be better.

Yesterday I installed 7.0 and, well, it doesn’t seem to be that better. After starting MyEclipse, a process bar is displayed in the lower right corner saying “Checking for Updates (8%)”. While the bar itself is moving right and left (pleasening green color), the string itself is a constant.

An improvement with plug-in updates is, that adding a site and choosing an available update is going fast. Sadly, the installation process itself is as slowly as before. At the moment the update manager is as unusable for me as in the old versions.

Thanks in advance for any hint or solution for this,

#292234 Reply

Riyad Kalla

Martin,

Can you open your Progress view (just click the tag down by the sliding green bar) and see what it’s doing in detail? If you add software, do you see the software downloading slowly? It’s possible your network connection is throttled I suppose and could be making installs artificially slow?

#292837 Reply

Martin

This message has not been recovered.

#292839 Reply

Martin

#292864 Reply

Riyad Kalla

#292906 Reply

Martin

#292995 Reply

Riyad Kalla

#293015 Reply

Martin

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
Reply To: PNphpBB2-vie.html

This topic is marked as closed to new replies, however your posting capabilities still allow you to do so.

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in