facebook

Project test-a is not an Angular CLI project

1. CodeMix & Angular IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Webclipse 1.x Help
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

mpwillia401
    Participant

Recently I upgraded to angular CLI 6.0.1. After upgrading the Angular IDE for Webclipse would no longer run my project called “test-a”. It would give me the error “Project test-a is not an Angular CLI project”. I believe the problem roots with the change Angular made to .angular-cli.json. In Angular CLI 6.0.+ .angular-cli.json was renamed to angular.json. To get the Angular IDE for Webclipse to work again I had to create a soft link in the file system.

#586444 Reply

Brian Fernandes

You’re right – we do have a compatibility issue with Angular 6, one of the reasons being the change from .angular-cli.json to angular.json. You’ve applied a fine workaround for now.

The good news is that we have these issues fixed and will be releasing an update to Angular IDE tomorrow which will be more compatible with this release.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

#588520 Reply

mpwillia401
    Participant

Thank you! The update eliminated the need for the link from .angular-cli.json to angular.json. The only oddity that I am currently experiencing is in regards to output messages in the terminal window when I run my project.

Here is an example: “i ï½¢wdmï½£: Compiled successfully.”

My project name is device-gui and for some reason the name is being scrambled?

#588526 Reply

support-swapna

Thank you for reporting it. I see the problem with the project name at my end too.
    I have filed a bug for the dev team to fix it.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. Please let us know if you see any other issues.

–Swapna
    Genuitec Support

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Project test-a is not an Angular CLI project

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in