facebook

Quickstart Documentation Makes you productive quickly

1. MyEclipse Archived
  2.  > 
  3. Documentation
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Scott Anderson
    Participant

We’re produced a set of “quickstart” documentation that explain the various MyEclipse topics and tools and are designed to make you productive with MyEclipse very quickly. The quickstarts are bundled in the MyEclipse product distribution at Help > Help Contents > MyEclipse Application Developer Guide and are also available in the Documentation section of the website here: http://www.myeclipseide.com/ContentExpress-display-ceid-67.html

#242265 Reply

Hi Scott,

I’m afraid I’m missing something here. I downloaded 4.0.3 on October 27, so I guess the documentation should be included. However, when selecting Help > Help Contents, my system tries to build up an Internet connection instead of getting the info locally. Also, in my myEclipse install directory, I don’t see anything resembling documentation.

Apart from “quickstart”, is there any reference documentation? I constantly catch myself using maybe one third of the functionality only, just for lack of knowledge what functionality is buried in the system.

Thanks,

–Thomas

#243211 Reply

Greg

As for as the Help > Help Contents, that documentation is stored locally, however Eclipse has an internal hosting environment that runs a mini-webserver that serves out the help docs. So that is why you may have seen an internet connection spin up, but it still is only using the local docs.

#270396 Reply

good

#280266 Reply

This message has not been recovered.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Reply To: Quickstart Documentation Makes you productive quickly

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in