facebook

Save As and Save All problems

1. MobiOne Archive
  2.  > 
  3. Feedback & Suggestions
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

conradvdp

Hello,

I just downloaded and tested the M6 version and I think it has great potential. I created about 10 designs, closed it out yesterday using “Save All” and was very surprised this morning when I lost basically 8 out of 10 designs… they were all overwritten by the 2 remaining designs…

So today I restarted the work, then saved each file individually and got the same problem… the new changes didn’t save…

I understand it’s in development so no problem, I created a new directory and saved the files there, until I noticed that sometimes it saves nothing at all… sometimes file 4 is overwritten by file 6, seemingly at random…

Just giving you the feedback and let me know if you need beta testers… I’ve been programming for more than 15 years so I can help if need be…

It’s a very exciting product and I can’t wait until I can start using it for developments, the sooner the better…

-Conrad

#306017 Reply

wayne

Conrad,

Thanks for the notice. I’m sorry about your lost work. That stinks… 🙁 We are testing milestone-7 and I’ll make sure we give that scenario a good review. Look for milestone-7 early next week.

Wayne
    Genuitec Mobile Team
    twitter: wayne_parrott

#306018 Reply

wayne

Conrad,

I confirmed the save problem you identified. We are digging in to solve it asap. Thanks for the notice.

W

#352981 Reply

sarahjoe

Since MobiOne 1.0M3 will expire on Oct 1, would the next release be available by then?

#352982 Reply

Hi,
    Version 1 has been replaced. The latest version is: 2.6.2

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Reply To: Save As and Save All problems

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in