facebook

Scaffolding CRUD Spring app stuck in "Initializing Model Project"

1. MyEclipse IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Spring Development
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Luis Pedro
    Participant

Hello,

I’ve been using scaffolding in MyEclipse (2015 CI 14) for quite some time now, and I’ve rescaffolded countless times after modifying my database schema. While the scaffolding process is not the fastest, it generally starts generating classes and beans within a couple of minutes, and completes within a few minutes. What I generally do is that I empty the generated directory and delete the Spring DSL definitions before rescaffolding, and everything goes fine.
    However, today after a db modification, I did as usual and launched scaffolding; as it begins, the progress view says “Initializing model project”, and it just stays there forever (at least it has been for more than half an hour now).
    Any hint on why this may happen, and/or how to proceed to identify and solve the problem?

Thanks

#453833 Reply

support-swapna

Luis,

Sorry that you are seeing this issue.

1. Can you please switch to a new workspace, replicate the issue with scaffolding and send us the .log file located at /.metadata/.log for further investigation?

2. Do you see any other jobs apart from “Initializing model project” running in the Progress view? If yes, then please send us a screenshot of the Progress view to help us get a visual.

–Swapna
    MyEclipse Support

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Scaffolding CRUD Spring app stuck in "Initializing Model Project"

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in