facebook

skip debug break points button

1. DevStyle
  2.  > 
  3. Suggestions
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

st-dennis
    Participant

Hey! Darkest Dark I think is the best theme out there. Just love the color pallets and almost everything.
    Although the debug breakpoints toggle(skip all breakpoints) can be highlighted with a color that is
    very well visible to the eye because it becomes really difficult to know if its highlighted or not. Also the highlighter bar before the line number columns could be given a lighter shade perhaps.

• This topic was modified 6 years, 8 months ago by st-dennis.
    #529376 Reply

support-tony
    Keymaster

st-dennis,

Thanks for the compliment. Regarding the highlighting, could you please let us know which operating system and version you are running on, plus the eclipse version, and perhaps include a screenshot to help us understand the problem?

#531196 Reply

disacrol
    Participant

While st-dennis doesn’t reply, I can also confirm the same problems.
    1 – Very hard to notice if a switchable toolbar button is on or off. This applies not only to the “Skip All Breakpoints” but all other switchable toolbar buttons (e.g. “Toggle Word Wrap”).
    2 – Very hard to notice if a specific breakpoint is enabled or not in the vertical ruler on the left edge of the java editor.

I am using Windows 7 and Eclipse Neon.3 (4.6.3) with DD 1.8.3.

EDIT: Attached screenshot examples of both the “Skip All Breakpoints” button and the breakpoint icon in the vertical ruler.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 8 months ago by disacrol. Reason: attached screenshots
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    #531207 Reply

Aaron Lara

@disacrol, Unfortunately the images you sent are not visible. Could you please arrach them again so we could see the issue. For context, this is how the BP and the BP button look in Windows 10 + Neon.3.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 8 months ago by Aaron Lara.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: skip debug break points button

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in