facebook

Spring DSL: error when deleting resources

1. MyEclipse IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Spring Development
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Luis Pedro
    Participant

Hello,
    I have a scaffolded (from DB) Spring MVC web application. The Spring DSL section in the project contains, among other things, the DAOs, and some time ago I had manually added a couple of queries inside one of these. I had generated the code and everything was fine and dandy.
    Now I have decided to achieve the custom queries otherwise, because I prefer not to mess with any of the generated artefacts. So I wanted to delete the couple of custom queries. However, when I click “delete” for them I get an error saying:

“Deleting resources” has encountered a problem.
    There is not enough information to complete the resource operation.

The details view has no more information than this. I could in principle re-scaffold the application, but this is a huge pain in the back. Is there something I could do to unblock this situation?

Thanks.

#392885 Reply

support-swapna

Luis,

Sorry that you are seeing this issue. The dev team is investigating it. We will get back to you soon.
    Thank you for your patience.

–Swapna
    MyEclipse Support

#423452 Reply

Luis Pedro
    Participant

The problem seems gone in MyEclipse 2015 CI 14. That’s very good, because not being able to delete SpringDSL elements was creating all sorts of duplicates/stale methods and fields each time I rescaffolded.

#429883 Reply

support-tony
    Keymaster

Luis,

I’m glad that the latest release has resolved the issue and thanks for letting us know.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Spring DSL: error when deleting resources

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in