facebook

SVN / Team decoration

1. DevStyle
  2.  > 
  3. Suggestions
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

mcharest
    Participant

Hello,

In the attached image, there is one file that is modified, is it just me or it’s really hard to see at first glance.

I tried all of the Icon Colors, but the “flag” all seems to share the same color as the icons they lay over. Plus every marker type is of the same color, making it difficult to tell them appart.

Regards,

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    #543068 Reply

Aaron Lara

@mcharest, Thanks for reporting this issue, we will investigate and keep you posted. Could you please answer the following questions?

– What version and package of eclipse did you use?
    – Which OS/ARCH is it installed on?
    – Which view is the one displayed on the Screenshot?

Cheers!
    Aaron Lara

#543071 Reply

mcharest
    Participant

Sorry for the lack of detail, thanks for your patience 😉 It’s Eclipse Neon, but package by QNX (Momentics 7.0). Running on Xubuntu 17.10. The view is from C/C++ but it’s the same in the Project Explorer. Using subclipse.

Just after I made the first post, I installed the Icon Designer thinking I could tweak the color, but CTRL-SHIFT would not work for any of the icon in the Project Explorer or C/C++ Project view. I assume they are build programamticaly, being combinaison of other scaled down icons? I browse through all the icons in hope of finding the “sub-icons” specific to the svn status but found nothing.

#543076 Reply

Aaron Lara

Thanks for the details, we will try to replicate and we might be able to fix the icon. Another question is, do you see the same issue using “Primary Colors”? (I know you said you tried all the icon colors, but I want to confirm as the screenshot displays Simply White”).

Thanks!
    Aaron Lara

#543100 Reply

mcharest
    Participant

Yes get similar difficulty with Primary Color and Pastels.

In the attached image, api_list.txt has a different state than api.cmake.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Reply To: SVN / Team decoration

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in