facebook

Trigger event on click finish button in eclipse import wizard

1. MyEclipse IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Comments
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I want to import a file from local machine and when I click on finish button in eclipse import wizard I want to capture that event in java class inside my plugin to do some business logic on that file.

Anybody can tell me?

#484945 Reply

support-tony
    Keymaster

me-radhakrishnayahoo-com,

MyEclipse doesn’t provide plug-in development support, except as part of the underlying eclipse product. Please try external development sites like the eclipse forums and stackoverflow, for better assistance.

#484947 Reply

I am asking about import option in menu when clicks right mouse button on a project in project explorer in eclipse.

#484948 Reply

support-tony
    Keymaster

me-radhakrishnayahoo-com,

The internals of the import action are not specific to MyEclipse, so I’m afraid we can’t provide assistance with this. These MyEclipse forums are for issues with the MyEclipse toolset for developing Java EE or mobile applications. For development questions, or questions about toolsets not provided by MyEclipse, you will need to use external forums, as mentioned in my previous reply.

If you have questions about the use of the MyEclipse toolset, then please give more details about the issue you’re facing, though, from your question, so far, this looks like it isn’t related to the MyEclipse product.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Trigger event on click finish button in eclipse import wizard

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in