facebook

Tutorials For JSF

1. MyEclipse Archived
  2.  > 
  3. General
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Gary Holland

I am frustrated every time I open a tutorial and try to follow it , it does not match the screen options for the version I am using.

I am a subscriber paying high dollar for the Bling Version for the second year ($258 out of my own pocket) and have nothing but problems when trying to follow your tutorials that seem to be out of date.

I am trying to learn JSF. I am using Blue 2013, trying to follow the tutorial when I create the bean it does not give me the option to add properties, just a drop down list that is null and am unable to enter a property name, it is like that property should already be present.

Please provide me with a tutorial that works.

#339238 Reply

drgaryholland,

I have escalated it to a dev team member. They will get back to you soon.

#339250 Reply

Brian Fernandes

First, I apologize for our tutorials being dated. The good news is that we have been working on updating all our tutorials and this one in particular is being being reworked right now – there are significant changes in the 2013 release and all documentation is being updated accordingly.

The SR1 release is due in 2 weeks and will have the updated tutorials.

#340494 Reply

support-tony
    Keymaster

The SR1 release is now available via downloadable installers or in-product updates. The update sites should be available by the end of this week.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Tutorials For JSF

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in