facebook

Unable to access the project in the browser

1. MyEclipse IDE
  2.  > 
  3. General Development
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

support-swapna

hello guys i have a problem with MyEclipse 2015 when I run any code its shows some navigation error and there is no syntactical error still my code is not running properly so anyone please help me to solve this problem.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    #487548 Reply

support-swapna

Piyush,

Sorry that you are seeing this issue. Thank you for the screenshot.
    From the screenshot it looks like you are working with a release earlier than MyEclipse 2015.
    Can you please confirm the MyEclipse Version and Build Id details from menu Help > About MyEclipse section?

Looks like there are also startup errors logged in the Console. Can you please paste the Console contents here to help us investigate further?

Switch to the Servers view, expand the MyEclipse Tomcat and check if the project is successfully deployed. If the project deployment status is ‘OK’, then right click on the project and select ‘Open in Browser’ and check if the project opens.

If the issue persists, then try creating a simple web project using the File > New > Web Project and see how it works. If the issue is only with a particular project, then please zip the project and send us to help us replicate the issue at our end. Also please send us the .log file located at <workspace dir>/.metadata/.log for further investigation. Before sending, change the .log file extension to .txt and attach it.

Let us know how it works.

–Swapna
    MyEclipse Support

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Unable to access the project in the browser

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in