facebook

when trying to create UML 2 reverse engineering tool

1. MyEclipse IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Java EE Development (EJB, JSP, Struts, XDoclet, etc.)
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

hola6888
    Participant

when trying to make a diagram of the project i’m making using maven as a project management, and simple spring boot cassandra api rest example, cannot make the properly UML diagrams, and instead of MYECLIPSE says
    org.eclipse.jdt.core.dom.SingleVariableDeclaration cannot be cast to org.eclipse.jdt.dom.BodyDeclaration

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    #567525 Reply

support-swapna

hola,

Sorry that you are seeing this issue. This looks like a code related limitation in one of your java files.

Can you please share with us the full stacktrace of the error from the Error Log view? Also share with us the project files to help us replicate the problem at our end. You can zip the project and attach it.

If you cannot share all the files, then please uncheck the java files one by one in the UML reverse engineering wizard and check which java file is causing the problem and share that file with us.

Also share with us the full log file from workspace dir/.metadata/.log to check if any related errors are logged.

Apologies for inconvenience caused.

–Swapna
    MyEclipse Support

#567579 Reply

hola6888
    Participant

ok thank you… where can i send you the files?

#567659 Reply

hola6888
    Participant

here comes the .log file… i have to create all the diagrams (including the secuence)… it’s built using spring-boot spring-boot for cassandra with embedded tomcat… and an actuator

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: when trying to create UML 2 reverse engineering tool

This topic is marked as closed to new replies, however your posting capabilities still allow you to do so.

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in