Join us for a webinar on Tuesday, May 3, 2011 at 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM CDT
MyEclipse for Spring (ME4S) is a collection of must-have development tools for Spring developers. This free webinar will cover the essentials of ME4S 9.0 to help you streamline your use and maximize the benefits you gain from using the richest set of Spring development tools on the market.
Our hour-long bootcamp session will cover the following:
- Spring Tools – Spring-specific add-ons for Eclipse, including bean wizards, configuration editors, content assist, refactoring support and more
- Integrated Spring Development Sandbox – Preconfigured, ready-to-go Apache Tomcat application server and Apache Derby database
- Code Generation – Extensive code generation functions for creating software components (or even ready-to-run applications) for the following technologies: Spring MVC, Spring Web Flow, Spring Security, REST, JAX-WS, Adobe Flex, Google Web Toolkit (GWT), iPhone w/ iWebKit, JPA, DAO and JSF 2.0/Primefaces
- Spring Project Bootstrapping – Initialization of a Spring project with all required dependencies and libraries for both native Eclipse and Maven-based projects
- Annotation Editors – Companions to the Eclipse Java Editor that provided quick access to annotation references and use cases