It’s 2013 and we hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season and new year – we sure did. Though true to form, we were working all along improving our software to meet client demands while enhancing existing technologies for better user experiences.
So without further ado and with great pride we welcome...
Secure Delivery Center 2013!
Briefly for our newer customers, SDC (used by CERN to manage their open source needs) is designed for the secure delivery of your Eclipse open source and MyEclipse IDEs behind your firewall. Manage software delivery, create marketplaces, control licensing, manage global tool configurations, enhance team readiness in a private cloud – and the best part, all this power is ready to use right now on your laptop. Here's a thorough overview of SDC.
As a brief overview, SDC 2013 includes…
- DIGITAL SIGNATURES FOR INSTALLERS
- AUTO-INTEGRATION OF THIRD-PARTY LIBRARIES VIA ANT TASKS
- END-USER REVIEW OF IN-PRODUCT UPDATES
- EXPORT AND REPLACE PACKAGE WORKSPACE TASKS
- PUBLIC MARKETPLACE EXPOSURE TO END USERS
- EASILY CHANGE A PACKAGE TO A DIFFERENT MYECLIPSE PRODUCT
- ENABLE END USERS TO SWITCH TO A PACKAGE SNAPSHOT
- END-USER PACKAGE COMPONENT SELECTION
- IMPROVED LICENSE TRACKING
- END-USER UPGRADE OF PACKAGE COMPONENTS
- DEFAULT INTERVAL FOR CHECKING FOR UPDATES
- END-USER UPDATE INTERVAL PREFERENCE
- SUPPORT FOR DROPINS FOLDER
- RICHER NOTIFICATION SUPPORT
- OTHER UPDATES
So you made it to the end of the list. Still not convinced? Try out SDC for free by setting up your own team's hub right on your machine. We're convinced you'll love it once you get your hands on it.
Some of the world’s most well-known companies use SDC for their development needs, you should check it out – it’s free for a trial period. If you like, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted on Jan 10th 2013