With the newest release of Pulse Private Label (version 3.0.1) we'd like to take this opportunity to highlight what our customers are finding valuable in Pulse. After all, Pulse is an agile product, delivering updates on a continual basis to serve you more effectively.
But, some have been asking: what exactly IS Pulse Private Label? Well, Pulse Private Label is an enterprise Application LifeCycle Management (ALM) technology for software delivery and management.
That's nice, but what does that mean?
It means that Pulse gives companies unmatched visibility into the software delivery process. After all, most companies don’t want to be in the software management business – they want to focus on their core competencies. So in essence, you build it, Pulse ships it. It’s just like any physical supply chain, where Pulse lets you get your goods to market faster than anyone else and lets you worry about making your customers happy.
Pulse even allows you to deliver your goods to customers in multiple ways, including standard installer (.exe-style) mechanisms, zip files, Web flows and more. You have control of how your valued customers – internal or external – get your goods.
Sound awesome? We bet it does, but sounding good doesn’t deliver the pizazz you need to save the day. To really get you plugged into solving problems, not talking about them, the Pulse Private Label distribution is completely self-contained - that includes everything you need to deploy Pulse to your current servers. The distribution includes the client-side software, the server-side software, management tools as well as configuration files. We anticipate your questions, and don’t want you to have to struggle to get Pulse installed on your existing systems. There’s no excuse for any delay in getting your products to customers!
In short, Pulse Private Label is a powerful, yet easy-to-use technology that is taking the field of ALM to a new level with its software management and distribution.
For the technical crowd – you may be wondering how can Pulse’s ALM technology help you take back control of your delivery process. Here are some high-level, grisly details:
- Customized software delivery and updates available as a service
- Completely automated plug-in dependency management, resolution and installation
- Policy-driven automated updates that are pushed to the user as either optional or mandatory
- Software updates can be downloaded and installed upon launch in the foreground or in the background, during software usage or for later installation
- Standardizes software usage across an organization, it can support literally a million users
- Can enforce software usage policies to ensure that approved software is utilized while preventing the use of unapproved software
- All server interactions are based on secure Web service calls
- Scalable at every level to enable large-scale support for large Enterprises and organizations that are distributed around the world
- Much more!
Want to know more? See what Pulse Private Label can do for you today by contacting Genuitec.