facebook

iOS 7

1. MobiOne Archive
  2.  > 
  3. Getting Help – General
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Paul_paul
    Participant

I have several apps currently in the app store that employ the ‘dial phone’ function, this function does not seem to be working in beta4 of the new iOS and updates to all apps that use this function will be necessary if it stays that way. I am not overly happy about this considering the temperamental nature of the application loader and I doubt it will be popular with other users, especially those that use a third party to upload their binaries. Is this a bug in iOS 7 that will be fixed with later betas or is it a M1 issue?

#341259 Reply

robert65

Hi I’m running iOS 7 beta 4, and cannot use the dial function either, looks like I will need to go back to 6.1.4 temporarily 🙁

#341262 Reply

Paul_paul
    Participant

Glad I’m not the only one with this problem, come on support how about an explanation, BTW if you have installed iOS 7 I don’t think you can go back to iOS 6, I thought I read it somewhere.

#341263 Reply

robert65

stickleback, just did it, just put your phone into recovery and let iTunes do the rest, I’ve done it a few times throughout the beta’s

#341267 Reply

Paul_paul
    Participant

OK then, I think I’ll stick with 7 tho I quite like it apart from the few things that don’t work. I tried rebuilding an app with 2.5 but ‘dial phone’ still doesn’t work. ‘Dial phone’ and ‘back buttons’ do not work in web apps either if you use 7. Still waiting support!

#341268 Reply

robert65

At the moment my app has had 150 sales in 6 weeks so whilst I prefer iOS 7, I also need to be able to ensure that any changes at the present work in order to increase my numbers, good luck with your App, I will await a Mobione response for iOS7.

#341305 Reply

Paul_paul
    Participant

@robert65, support

Just installed iOS7 beta 5 and the ‘dial phone’ function has been restored.

#341307 Reply

robert65

stickleback thanks for the update, I will upgrade again and keep you posted if I encounter any bugs

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
Reply To: iOS 7

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in