facebook

Custom install issue: Closed

1. MobiOne Archive
  2.  > 
  3. Getting Help – General
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • Author

trushar100

My business partner bought the software a couple days back from his pc but had me as the end user (by providing my email address).

We received a order confirmation and a Paypal receipt, but no info on how to install the software.

So I used the link on this page to ‘download now’: http://www.genuitec.com/mobile/download.html

At the end of the installation, the process (Preparing JRE for MobiOne) abruptly ends with the message ‘Pulse-one-32: Failed To Find A Main Class In “C:\Windows\Temp\”.

The pop up box with this message only gives the option to ‘ok’ this and the process ends!

What do I do?

I’d like to use the software ASAP!!

#330785 Reply

Hi Trushar,

Could you try downloading again the installer and see if it works now, probably it was a corrupted download. If it gives you problems then please provide us the file size info and an md5 value if possible.

#330822 Reply

trushar100

I’m still having the same error come up after re-downloading.

The file size is 128 MB.

I do not know what a MD5 value is.

Also, Octavio, I cannot reply to the emails sent me – I keep getting them bounce back.

Do you have an alternative: solution and email address?

T.

#330836 Reply

trushar100

The version i tried was updated on 4th October…

#330844 Reply

support-michael
    Keymaster

I’m sorry to hear of this persistent problem. We will be discussing it with the installer team today. I need a bit of info about your environment:

1) Window OS (XP, Vista, Win7, other)?

2) how much RAM is installed on your machine?

3) what antivirus software (include version) is installed?

#330856 Reply

trushar100

Hi,

Windows 7 Home Premium.

4.00GB of RAM.

Norton Internet Security (2012).

Any other info needed?

Thanks for helping…

T.

#330866 Reply

Hi Trushar,

Thanks for your feedback. Other thing that might help us is a screenshot could you please share it?

#330891 Reply

trushar100

Here we are:

1) The file to run the programme
    2) Running the programme
    3) The programme stops running!

#330982 Reply

Hi Trushar,

Thanks for sharing with us that screenshots. We have been working today to better understand your issue and replicate it in different windows environments. We will provide a proposed fix tomorrow (Tue)

#330988 Reply

trushar100

thank you, looking forward…

#331031 Reply

trushar100

Any news?

#331047 Reply

support-michael
    Keymaster

>Any news?

We think we have a solution. We are preparing a developer version of MobiOne 2.2.1 with the installer revision that should be available soon. We are pushing hard to make it available in the next 4 hours.

#331051 Reply

support-michael
    Keymaster

Here is a preliminary version of MobiOne 2.2.1 that will be released tomorrow or Friday. The installer has been revised and tested to work successfully with a similar user account name and type as you have shared with us. Would you please download this installer and give it a try? Let us know the outcome when you run the installer.
    MobiOne 2.2.1 (developer-2) Installer

#331094 Reply

trushar100

Now I have a new problem: Once downloaded Norton removes the files as it thinks it is unsafe!!

See image below. What can you suggest that would not compromise my security protection?

#331097 Reply

support-michael
    Keymaster

@trushar100

Sorry to hear about this. I’m wondering if the issue is caused by downloading from my dropbox.

1) What version of norton are you running?

2) can you click the details in the norton dialog and share the results

I will post an alternative link shortly for you to try.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
Reply To: Custom install issue: Closed

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in