facebook

MOBIONE UPDATE

1. MobiOne Archive
  2.  > 
  3. Getting Help – General
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author

ozmen

why mobine is not updated?
    innovation can not be made?
    Mobione over the counting.
    not added new features?
    Your team does not achieve anything.
    Admob no work.
    I regret that I bought mobione.

#351516 Reply

Muhammad

I built easily apps using mobione.
    I think mobione is excelent platform to build apps, but the problem is mobione no more update.
    And it can not connect to admob or apple iads is big mistake, and just make user feel deep pain.

#351533 Reply

Hi ozmen,

I understand your frustration. For customized phonegap/cordova builds let me recommend that you try our MyEclipse product. The latest version known as MyEclipse 2015 https://www.genuitec.com/products/myeclipse/ provides support for PhoneGap local builds and for the Adobe PhoneGap Build cloud (remote) build service. With MyEclipse you can easily customize your project to include additional 3rd party plugins into your project (e.g., admob). Owners of MobiOne are free to use MyEclipse. Contact sales at genuitec dot com stating you are a MobiOne license holder and request a MyEclipse license key.

#351536 Reply

RichardOne

Octavio,

There is an assumption by you that users are all developers; which is not the case hence many use MobiOne?

I feel that I, like most, have been lured to gather funding for Eclipse

Would you clarify the position: should we continue to use MobiOne in that you have no intention in updating or shall we use anther site platform?

#351559 Reply

support-michael
    Keymaster

@RichardOne

We will share more details on our future plans with MobiOne in the next couple of weeks.

#351574 Reply

ozmen

We expect….
    Thanks..

#351585 Reply

RichardOne

Hi Micheal,

Thanks for that,

How about a simple Yes or No?

If you are to cease further enhancement and/or development of MobiOne, do you not think that its customers should at least be given the heads up?

If the answer is Yes; we can all stop using it and save our time and perhaps try MyEclipse?

The only issue with My Eclipse, not being a programmer but learning, is that there is an assumption that we are all developers/programmer/techs?

I would love to see a not too dissimilar approach in terms of MobiOnes ‘drag and drop’ in the gui.

That way, us non programmers not only can continue the ‘learning curve’ we also begin to lean/use the additional features?

So please, a straight answer.

#351594 Reply

ozchasers

Hi Richard,

I remember reading somewhere on their website that they are planning on introducing a drag and drop style GUI to MyEclipse at some stage, with the ability to import MobiOne projects.

The way I read that, they are planning on merging the two apps in to one.

#351602 Reply

RichardOne

Hi,

If that’s the case, that would be ideal.

I’ll hold on buying it until them.

MobiOne is such a nice product for non programmers, helps you learn as you build

I do hope however, that they also include lots of examples, videos as some of us learn by through practical application as opposed to reading 😉

#351642 Reply

Muhammad

Drive people to use the new technology is not easy.
    MyEclipse maybe is more powerfull, but the all mobione knowledge that developer has, just fly away.

For the people who want to build apps first time, how advance MyEclipse is, GUI like mobione is attract them to use it.
    I already built more than 20 apps in Apss store using mobione. It is pretty easy to cloning the project.

If mobione is willing to update mobione continuously and has commitment, I am willing also to pay 100 per month or per year.
    This cost is nothing for developer who already has mobione skill, and has apps on Apps store.

Let’s see gamesalad, they have incredible team to handle a new issue, about new smartphone version, or advertise mobile that help developer to create innovation and monetic.

#351651 Reply

ozchasers

Muhammad, as I said in my previous post, their plan seems to be to combine MyEclipse and Mobione in to one program. Meaning you will be able to use the same style of editor found in MobiOne, in MyEclipse.

#351660 Reply

ozmen

If you combine the two is very good.

#351666 Reply

RichardOne

Would be goo,

Shame you cannot do that now so we can learn how to use it

Trying but cannot locate the GUI Widgets area

#351863 Reply

mongonv
    Participant

“Muhammad, as I said in my previous post, their plan seems to be to combine MyEclipse and Mobione in to one program. Meaning you will be able to use the same style of editor found in MobiOne, in MyEclipse.”

That statement is no quite accurate currently, the design/layout mechanisms in ME 2015 are no where near what is in MobiOne. The screen designs tools are not much above coding the screens by hand in any IDE. If they put the same kind of design tools in ME as MobiOne has, it would be great, but right now it is really pretty rudimentary in how you have to design screens.

The “WYSIWYG” designer shows in basic HTML you have to look at another tab to get a kinda view of what it looks like, but it is not shown in relation to any target device. To get that you have to go to some other simulator which I have not even gotten to yet to determine if its a disaster or useful.

#351867 Reply

ozchasers

If you read my post carefully you would see that I said their plan is to implement that, not that it is currently implemented.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
Reply To: MOBIONE UPDATE

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in